Not open for further replies.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    [STRIKE]
    Um... who wanted the frequency for LC snow plows? Lonehosier(sic,, hoosier heh)?

I think its:
    or
    153.800 (I think that's the input to 155.760).

I'm pretty sure LC are the ones that do the major highways and anything unincorporated. I don't remember what town/city you're in LH but Schererville plows are to be heard on 155.115.

Check out Lake County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference and if you need any features (downloads or w/e) let me know since I have paid up membership on there.

I can program most scanners too if anyone needs anything.

David KC9UZB[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]

Uniden/Bearcat's site also used to keep their frequency charts extremely current (updated daily). But haven't been there since my BC346XT was stolen by some Gary Democrat (still pi$$ed at myself for parking on 7th & Broadway:xmad:). [/STRIKE]

ETA::

Thanks. I was able to find them.

DOH! Nevermind... ;)

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    DON'T DO IT. You know how they treat "you people" (cue the banjo music).
    Besides, nobody will believe your green card is real, "Mr. James White" my a##...

Not moving any time soon. It's more for the "long term list" that is all.

I can take you safely across the river my litte pink obsessed friend. :laugh:
    Hum... my grandma said never go and trust any1 from St. John. u know. :D

BTW, how's your AK project? Any word on painting it? I've gone a little crazy with the paint at my house these past few days.

Sadly I have yet to start. :( Funds have dried up and have been relocated to other family items. :xmad: So it's now a tan AK but I do want to make it PINK one day. Figure better for a test it first while it's tan to make sure everything works (parts wise) again and then if I like it well then it goes PINK. & yes I did read that you are now sniffing paint on Hi-Points I think. Dude that is some bad, bad thing to do. :laugh:

-Jedi

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Any big guys here that aren't too cool for used clothes?

I've got a whole trashbag full of pretty darn nice xxl stuff. Mostly shirts but I have some jeans too in 40, 42, 44 inch waist. Mostly 32 inseem.

I tossed anything ratty. Most of this stuff is in almost new condition. A lot of button up shirts that I only wore and handful of times if at all. I'm 33 so most of it is fashion neutral. No weird old man stuff (ok, one shirt that I got as a gift) and no weird super young stuff with tribal art or FUBU all over it. :D

I also have a nice xxl light coat/heavy jacket black with some white detail. My company name is small on one sleeve.

I'm gonna take it all to goodwill if no one here wants it. I don't want to be tempted to eat myself back into it all.

PM if interested.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    NWI fileswap:

Anyone in NWI want to get together to do a fileswap of.......................well, whatever.

I know Jedi has a few things I would like.

What say you NWI?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    files? ... someone breaking out of prison?

Jediagh, I might suppress my manly pride and even consider a pink camo pattern for your AK. Anything to get some more patterns worked out. Though I don't know how many shades of pink are available to make a good pink camo. I would think some grey and off white would work. We can take this to PM if you like.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    files? ... someone breaking out of prison?

Jediagh, I might suppress my manly pride and even consider a pink camo pattern for your AK. Anything to get some more patterns worked out. Though I don't know how many shades of pink are available to make a good pink camo. I would think some grey and off white would work. We can take this to PM if you like.

Camo pink on an AK :puke: Hum.. I'm not sure about that one. No need to take to PM. I'm not afraid to show my :luv: for Elvis PINK Cadillac color. :D

Do u realized that if you use PINK we are going to have to do this to you.
    mancard.jpg

:rofl:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Any big guys here that aren't too cool for used clothes?

I've got a whole trashbag full of pretty darn nice xxl stuff. Mostly shirts but I have some jeans too in 40, 42, 44 inch waist. Mostly 32 inseem.

I tossed anything ratty. Most of this stuff is in almost new condition. A lot of button up shirts that I only wore and handful of times if at all. I'm 33 so most of it is fashion neutral. No weird old man stuff (ok, one shirt that I got as a gift) and no weird super young stuff with tribal art or FUBU all over it. :D

I also have a nice xxl light coat/heavy jacket black with some white detail. My company name is small on one sleeve.

I'm gonna take it all to goodwill if no one here wants it. I don't want to be tempted to eat myself back into it all.

PM if interested.

I PM'd you on the cellphone... but wtf I'll message you here too. Since you're getting skinny and I'm getting fat, I'll take some of that off your hands :(

Maybe in exchange for some non-fat beer tokens or something.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Wild Deuce

How about a class on how to paint your rifle? We could all learn together!

I would love to get everyone together and GET SOMETHING DONE! Learn how to do canning, knife sharpening class, how to paint a firearm, photography, file swap, or anything else!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Hum.. that sounds real fruity to me. Joe what you think? :laugh::D

@ Jediagh, you will eat those words and drool as you beg to handle my GLOCK when you see it! :D Didn't want to steer you, so I threw those other patterns in as a smokescreen. I was hoping you would like the last one ... you get to keep your man card for now.

@ Turnandshoot4, I'm the one that is learning. I have been offered a chance to chat/meet/get in touch with someone that has good expertise/experience/results on this subject. If I get something set up, I will ask to include you. I'm pretty settled on the pattern (it will match my GLOCK). I will be testing a few more patterns to be sure. I think I have pattern/scheme and technique figured out. The remaining issues are surface prep work and durability (paint choice and finish ... maybe curing).

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Wild Deuce

How about a class on how to paint your rifle? We could all learn together!

I would love to get everyone together and GET SOMETHING DONE! Learn how to do canning, knife sharpening class, how to paint a firearm, photography, file swap, or anything else!

Hum.. that sounds real fruity to me. Joe what you think? :laugh::D

I'll teach culinary sanitation, knife skills, and rubiks cubing. ;)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . I would love to get everyone together and GET SOMETHING DONE! Learn how to do canning, knife sharpening class, how to paint a firearm, photography, file swap, or anything else!

Didn't you just attend a class at the Tilted Kilt to learn how to stare at girls :dunno:

Ghost & I and others have tried to teach you how to smoke cigars, but you just sit and watch. Maybe that is your deal. You like to watch ;)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    @ Turnandshoot4, I'm the one that is learning. I have been offered a chance to chat/meet/get in touch with someone that has good expertise/experience/results on this subject. If I get something set up, I will ask to include you. I'm pretty settled on the pattern (it will match my GLOCK). I will be testing a few more patterns to be sure. I think I have pattern/scheme and technique figured out. The remaining issues are surface prep work and durability (paint choice and finish ... maybe curing).[/QUOTE]

I know degreasing the entire thing is imperative. Which is often difficult for me because my stuff is snotty when it comes to lube.:drool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom