jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi:

My friend who works at the firearms counter says they're selling electronic ear muffs at $50 for $15.

Electronic muffs are so sissy!

I shoulda never joined this place...ya'll are costing me more $$$ then before INGO!
    Seriously, Cabela's is now added to my list of stops to make after work. :D

i-hate-you-2.jpg

:D Just wait till we add pounds to your weight at the MEET & SHOOTs and increase your cholestrol with all that bacon!

OK folks Let's firm up a time for tomorrow if we this is going to fly. Because NPCCC is a private club the gate stays locked unless there is a match going on. This means you have to be a member to get in or out. I am getting ready to head out to Kodiak for the day to meet up with some other INGO members so I will have limited web access. Joe, Jedi, and Byron have my cell number so they can hit me up via text message to confirm a time as well as a meeting place (if we don't meet at the gate.)

G

I'm on vacation from firearms don't you know. I'm not gonna help get you losers organized at NPCCC. ;)

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Electronic muffs are so sissy!

i-hate-you-2.jpg

:D Just wait till we add pounds to your weight at the MEET & SHOOTs and increase your cholestrol with all that bacon!

I'm on vacation from firearms don't you know. I'm not gonna help get you losers organized at NPCCC. ;)

I would expect nothing less my little brown friend. LOL. That just means we can bring the coffee can out to the shoot!

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Just an fyi, there is a good little breakfast joint nearby on Indian Boundary called Sunrise. Food is good, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I have had both there...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Joe I have a small propane heater too if you want to use it. It take 1 or 2 one pound bottles or a 20 pound tank and 4 D battery's. Let me know.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I won't be able to make it. My son has to sing at both services at church for the Christmas program and I need to do the brakes on the wife's van. I hope everyone has a great time.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    i-hate-you-2.jpg

:dunno:I don't even know why I'm going to admit this so early in this relationship, and on the internetz for that matter....but, well. I feel I should be honest with my fellow NWI INGO members and throw it out there.

I don't like bacon. :eek::eek::eek:

There. I said it. :scared: Please don't kick me out of the group. PLEASE? I'm doing you all a favor! Whatever I don't eat means there's more for all of you!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I won't be able to make it. My son has to sing at both services at church for the Christmas program and I need to do the brakes on the wife's van. I hope everyone has a great time.

don't worry they were not going to have bacon anyways!:laugh:

:dunno:I don't even know why I'm going to admit this so early in this relationship, and on the internetz for that matter....but, well. I feel I should be honest with my fellow NWI INGO members and throw it out there.

I don't like bacon. :eek::eek::eek:

There. I said it. :scared: Please don't kick me out of the group. PLEASE? I'm doing you all a favor! Whatever I don't eat means there's more for all of you!

!!!WHAT A GIRL THING TO SAY!!!!:D

In all seriousness don't worry Kitty (another NWI INGO memeber) is a vegan so we bring her BOCA burgers for the events. So we do aim to please and tailor some items so that everyone can eat. The boys being
    pigs.jpg
    will eat just about anything lone, melensdad and myself cook, grill, warm up for them. :D

r hot dogs, burgers and polish/brauts ok for princesses t_star. :D

jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    !!!WHAT A GIRL THING TO SAY!!!!:D

In all seriousness don't worry Kitty (another NWI INGO memeber) is a vegan so we bring her BOCA burgers for the events. So we do aim to please and tailor some items so that everyone can eat. The boys being
    pigs.jpg
    will eat just about anything lone, melensdad and myself cook, grill, warm up for them. :D

r hot dogs, burgers and polish/brauts ok for princesses t_star. :D

jedi

It's about time someone realized I'm a princess!

Yes, I like dead animal. Next to my potatoes, with cheese! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom