• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Just going over the list of who going and what they're bringing to the meet and shoot, and looks likes there's gonna be enough guns, ammo and people to take over a small to medium sized country.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well what do you expect, what with Jedi being their spokesmodel and all . . .

Man I must be doing something wrong cause I'm not getting an royalty checks for that work. :laugh:

Fnarr fnarr!

No no, don't get me wrong. I am a sucker for a cute girl with a southern accent. Wife is talking about moving us to Jeffersonville / Louisville area (again, with the talking of moving).

I'm just trying to get some intel on the um.. area... yeah.

TRAITOR!!!! :D

Just going over the list of who going and what they're bringing to the meet and shoot, and looks likes there's gonna be enough guns, ammo and people to take over a small to medium sized country.

You didn't get the memo?

:whistle: So should I call the ATF, FBI, CIA, ISP, and eveyrone else I can think of to report u all? :D

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :whistle: So should I call the ATF, FBI, CIA, ISP, and eveyrone else I can think of to report u all? :D

Don't look now but you are the defacto organizer/ringleader of this little soiree. YOU are the OP. Besides, the memo had your signature on it ... in PINK.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Don't look now but you are the defacto organizer/ringleader of this little soiree. YOU are the OP. Besides, the memo had your signature on it ... in PINK.

:faint: Lets see .gov I can hand you over 40+ citizens that you would consider bad and their weapons. In exchange you let me go and I get to start the process all over for you.

c how da works?

Heck I'm sure Lake County would even give me some type of "under the table" reward as well.
    :laugh:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    :faint: Lets see .gov I can hand you over 40+ citizens that you would consider bad and their weapons. In exchange you let me go and I get to start the process all over for you.

c how da works?

Heck I'm sure Lake County would even give me some type of "under the table" reward as well.

You are a sith lord.

**ADDED .... Don't be surprised now if you are sitting out there by yourself with the crickets chirping on Saturday morning.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You are a sith lord.

**ADDED .... Don't be surprised now if you are sitting out there by yourself with the crickets chirping on Saturday morning.

d0b2_dark_side_apron.jpg

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN

Man, you aren't kidding. We're gonna outgrow this range soon. We need to stop being so welcoming to new people. Maybe have a "pledge period" or some hazing so we weed out the ones who aren't that determined.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    You all should be happy to know that I got the 25 yd range all primed and ready for you this past weekend. I went and sighted in a new rifle on Saturday on my way through, and then I went back on Sunday with Bubba to play. Great weekend. Hope ya'll have a great time this weekend! (I have to work. :()

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom