• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Pics from today incoming soon as they get edited, non from shooting though, Angi is not as good a shot as Larissa is, so she put the hex on taking pics while shooting. While at the same time, Larissa didn't want any posing pics after the shooting. But you will all get to see pics of Angi.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    :postpics: or we don't believe you. We know you "rent some girls" to go with you to the meet & shoot. we have seen u and those girls are way above your level.
    :D

Oh ye of little faith. Girls like Angi never go north of 30. The farthest I have ever taken her up north is the 1101 Cigar Lounge, which is on the south side of 30, lol.

For those who have not met her this is Angi, she may be coming out the JP again tomorrow morning for some more shooting.

angi2.jpg

And Angi may in fact be an Angel sent from heaven to make life better for those of us stuck here.
    angi6.jpg

But Angi don't take :poop: from anyone.(those are snap caps)
    angi11.jpg

Really, she is just as likely to run up and hug you as she is to bite your head off, keeps a man on his toes.
    Angi14.jpg

And though she does not shoot as well as her sister, do not let her fool you, she will embarrass you with her shooting ability if you are not careful.
    angi7.jpg

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm gonna head over to the 1101 Lounge today, around 10ish. Depends on what time I get to Cabellas to pick up my ammo order. *I may even buy an Onyx Reserve for any INGOers that show up.

[*offer valid for up to 4 current and in good standing INGO members only. Onyx Reserve cigars will be bought on a first come first serve basis and must be enjoyed upon redemtion while talking guns or other cool subjects. Offer valid only while supplies of Onyx Reserve lasts.]

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm gonna head over to the 1101 Lounge today, around 10ish. Depends on what time I get to Cabellas to pick up my ammo order. *I may even buy an Onyx Reserve for any INGOers that show up.

[*offer valid for up to 4 current and in good standing INGO members only. Onyx Reserve cigars will be bought on a first come first serve basis and must be enjoyed upon redemtion while talking guns or other cool subjects. Offer valid only while supplies of Onyx Reserve lasts.]

Wish I could make it up there for your generous offer, alas, i will prolly still be at JP with my Ruger GP100

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm tempted to hit up a range today, but am probably going to wait till the meet. Although today would be a nice day for the range.

Come join us, Wild Deuce and Dave are gonna meet me out there, come join us. Would be great to have another INGO member out there.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm heading up to the cigar lounge now. Detonics in hand.

BTW guns are not the only weapon we play with in my family.

My daughter was named Co-Captain of the high school fencing team at the school awards banquet last night.

Yipee for my kid :rockwoot:

Melen is one of the best 'leaders' on the team but she is only the 2nd best fencer. Historically the best performing fencer is the one named as team captain. Melen's friend Laura is the other co-captain, she is a better fencer, but has less leadership presence. She's a super nice kid and I feel like she is my second daughter. Melen and Laura have been fencing together for 5 years and are great friends off the 'strip' and friendly rivals on the fencing strip, with Laura usually beating out Melen by 1 or 2 'touches.'

Together Melen and Laura have dominated our fencing team since their freshman year, and have had to fence each other in semi-final and final bouts at some tournaments so both are well respected on the competition strip, not only by our school fencers, but by the other teams as well; between the 2 girls I believe they have brought home more medals for the team than the remaining 35 to 40 members of the fencing team combined.

At the awards dinner last night we sat with Laura's parents while the girls sat at a different table. We just figured that Laura was going to be named captain and Melen believed that too. Laura's parents figured that Melen would have been named captain instead of Laura. It was quite a surprise for all of us. The two of them were named co-captains. I call that a "win-win" outcome.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You mean clip of a movie, "An American Story" 1992. Was apparently loosely based on the Battle of Athens.

Figured it was a movie based on historical events since it was too "movie like". But alas did not read up any further on it.

It's been a bad week for me with illness in the family and today car trouble. When it rain it pours I guess. I'm starting to feel under the weather as well. :(

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Great time shooting today with Wild Deuce and Dave. Learned a lot about the appleseeds, sounds like fun.

Also saw my first possible broken thumb. About 15 minutes after Dave and Deuce left, about 10 teenagers showed up with there daddys guns. I was done shooting and was talking to the nice elderly gentlemen that were at the bench next to me about this sweet Remington 700 Left Hand .270 (gun was super sweet).

The guys were loading up and popping off rounds on there AK, and the girls they had with them were sitting at the bench that I had been at with some sort of a cheap looking Austrian pistol. The larger of the girls was messing around with the gun and yelled asking if she could shoot it, i was not paying much attention to them.

But I did hear the shot, and then the scream. When I turned around the pistol was on the table and she was grabbing her hand. I did not see the injury close up, but there looked to be some blood and her thumb didn't look to be in a normal position. I hope for her sake it is not as bad as it looked from 15 yards away. Poor girl.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    ...with some sort of a cheap looking Austrian pistol...
    :rolleyes:

That's just a low blow.

:D

I had a great time too. The new AR ran flawlessly thru the few rounds I could afford.
    And thanks again to WD. Anyone here that is self taught, or just starting out... Pretty much anyone else that isn't already an accomplished shooter, you owe it to yourself to take WD up on his generous offer to do a little range instruction. It was a pleasure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom