• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I think those hold five gallons too. I can get two new five gallons blitz cans for that price.

Just thinking it will keep the "petrol" better than the plastic, but if you're rotating it out on a regular basis you should be good.

Do you bother using any gas stabilisers?

BTW I wish I could get my wife to realise that we need to do some limited prep'ing. She just doesn't believe in it. Too wrapped up in reality TV. :dunno:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    BTW I wish I could get my wife to realise that we need to do some limited prep'ing. She just doesn't believe in it. Too wrapped up in reality TV. :dunno:
    Start her small...."lets make sure we have 3 days supply of food/water as insurance against blizzard, storm, whatever.
    Remember, nobody plans to use their car insurance, but we all have it.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Just thinking it will keep the "petrol" better than the plastic, but if you're rotating it out on a regular basis you should be good.

Do you bother using any gas stabilisers?

Yes every time my cars need to be filled up I dump in the oldest can and refill it back up so my oldest can is about six weeks old. I started out with on can and every time I filled up I would just put a gallon in it. When i got five gallons I would get a new one. Yor wallet will not notice it doing it that way. It will take some time to get to where you want it but it is less painful. I don't use any Stabillizers.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Start her small...."lets make sure we have 3 days supply of food/water as insurance against blizzard, storm, whatever.

That is exactly how we started out. Start out small work your way up. It was pretty easy to get my wife on board. She has had bad experience with not bing prepared.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

I think she's mellowed out a bit since I got a job... certainly about me getting a gun.

Me: "I'm gonna stop by ___'s work tomorrow and get some ammo..."
    Her: "Gosh, you're already spending your paycheck"
    Me: "It's 10 dollars...."
    *sticks out her tongue at me and blows a raspberry*

Heh.

Yeah the power went out here a few weeks ago and she was happy I could still listen to the PoPo and NIPSCO on my scanners... I'll use that and the weather as leverage.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I believe in just storing .223..... because with .223 it gains you access to everything else.... Its sort of like the barter system, only I end up with both ends of the deal

Or, the generator could be the honeytrap. You show up with your .223, and someone is waiting in a spider-hole 400 yds away. Then, they still have their Genny, and your stuff.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :faint: Lets see a chance to see a "gun bunny" PLUS eat a steak or go an see a coffee can stealing SOUTH Lake County Red Neck? Hum....

Jedi, just to be clear, the guy who "stole" your coffee can was not a SOUTH LAKE COUNTY RED NECK. He lives in Hammond. That makes him one of 'you people' as in a gang banging thug. He ran off with your can and put it in my car.

It was only AFTER I WAS WRONGLY ACCUSED of criminal conversion that I defiled your can.

Perhaps if you apologize nicely I will return your can. Nicely.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    You know that the godfather cannot publicly admit error. I'm sure that he will make it up in some other way, such as giving credit where credit is due for his pink obsession.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You know that the godfather cannot publicly admit error. I'm sure that he will make it up in some other way, such as giving credit where credit is due for his pink obsession.

A big man can admit his failures and shortcomings.

So how big is Jedi?

Yoda+Santa+2.JPG

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, just to be clear, the guy who "stole" your coffee can was not a SOUTH LAKE COUNTY RED NECK. He lives in Hammond. That makes him one of 'you people' as in a gang banging thug. He ran off with your can and put it in my car.

It was only AFTER I WAS WRONGLY ACCUSED of criminal conversion that I defiled your can.

Perhaps if you apologize nicely I will return your can. Nicely.

1) You are SOUTH of US-30 so that immediately is a -1 strike against you
    2) You should know that "you peple" are sometimes not the shinniest nuts in da family when compared to you rednecks for certain things
    3) Upon seeing the error "your thug" who you bring with you (thus he is part of your crew and a representative of you) made you could have told us since we are family that hates/loves each other

Hum.... This does put me in a bind does it not. :D
    Considering a lot of what we now have at the MEET & GREET (equipment wise that are not guns) was the original idea of the Jamacian. (ie. Grill, yellow wagon, etc...)

But I see that this family fued is getting worse now with lonehoosier and CTZ 40 going at it as well over who will have the last twinke. :laugh:

Thus I'll be willing to let the missing 2011 coffee cans go. As I have a new idea for 2012 "boo boo prize" that will "honor" them in a way.
    You guys/gals are gonna love it. :laugh:

A big man can admit his failures and shortcomings.

So how big is Jedi?

Yoda+Santa+2.JPG

:laugh: That Jedi needs to wear some pink! ;)

BTW that is the wrong size. Yoda is about much taller:
    The Official Star Wars Blog | San Francisco Builds Giant LEGO Yoda Santa

-Jedi

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    1) You are SOUTH of US-30 so that immediately is a -1 strike against you
    2) You should know that "you peple" are sometimes not the shinniest nuts in da family when compared to you rednecks for certain things
    3) Upon seeing the error "your thug" who you bring with you (thus he is part of your crew and a representative of you) made you could have told us since we are family that hates/loves each other

Hum.... This does put me in a bind does it not. :D
    Considering a lot of what we now have at the MEET & GREET (equipment wise that are not guns) was the original idea of the Jamacian. (ie. Grill, yellow wagon, etc...)

But I see that this family fued is getting worse now with lonehoosier and CTZ 40 going at it as well over who will have the last twinke. :laugh:

Thus I'll be willing to let the missing 2011 coffee cans go. As I have a new idea for 2012 "boo boo prize" that will "honor" them in a way.
    You guys/gals are gonna love it. :laugh:

:laugh: That Jedi needs to wear some pink! ;)

BTW that is the wrong size. Yoda is about much taller:
    The Official Star Wars Blog | San Francisco Builds Giant LEGO Yoda Santa

-Jedi

Hey I am innocent I didn't start this. I only defended myself when I was attacked. Da region has to represent. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Friends of Jedi

AAAADEl0rHsAAAAAASIypg.jpg

Hum.. you are missing quiet a few more friends.
    Try this one
    LEGO-poster-max.jpg

Hey I am innocent I didn't start this. I only defended myself when I was attacked. Da region has to represent. :)

But he is from Da Region even if he is SOUTH of US-30 and in St. John.
    Mamma said he is DOUBLE SPECIAL.
    Granted he only gets 1/4 of a vote but still. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom