Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We watch and record too many current shows to drop it. I'd love to cut it back, but I just can't. My "discounts" were up at the new year so I called it to get my bill reduced again, tried to go from u300 to u200 but it was going to end up costing me MORE to downgrade because of how they do their discounting. The biggest thing that pisses me off is all the "new customer deals" for $199.99 triple play, but I have to pay $150 for LESS because I'm a loyal customer.

You can but you choose not to. Just like you can choose not to smoke, or eat fast food, or drink and drive, or get married or have kids, etc.
    You are not willing to give up the entertainment you get from the TV you watch.
    Some spend their money on booze, others smoke it, others on girls/boys, LEGO, etc.

Off to see what's at the GM sale. And a visit to Jedi's Garden to see if they grow pink LEGO.:laugh:

ooohhhh If only it was that easy to grow me some LEGO.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I know there are a few FFL holders here... And I bet a handful of us have earmarked some $ for the new Appleseed 10/22 that I 100% believe INGO voting made it possible.

So, does any FFL want to run a group buy for these rifles? I doubt there will be many made so getting some first run rifles AT A DISCOUNT OFF RETAIL would be cool...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I know there are a few FFL holders here... And I bet a handful of us have earmarked some $ for the new Appleseed 10/22 that I 100% believe INGO voting made it possible.

So, does any FFL want to run a group buy for these rifles? I doubt there will be many made so getting some first run rifles AT A DISCOUNT OFF RETAIL would be cool...

I would like one also if available.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

I'll see what I can do.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    You can but you choose not to. Just like you can choose not to smoke, or eat fast food, or drink and drive, or get married or have kids, etc.
    You are not willing to give up the entertainment you get from the TV you watch.
    Some spend their money on booze, others smoke it, others on girls/boys, LEGO, etc.

ooohhhh If only it was that easy to grow me some LEGO.

No, I CAN'T.
    Just like you can't stop talking gibberish, you can't stop loving pink, you can't stop buying LEGOS.

CAN'T

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got mine from westforth for $240 otd . Give them a call.

I guess I just have to get it out of my head that they are still $99 (my last one was $75). I know they are well worth it, but I can't see myself paying over $120-$150 for a base model, which makes $240 for the LTR still outrageous. Guess I'm just caught up in the good ole days.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Retail price for the ruger is going to be around $450 IJRC from the SHOT SHOW video.
    :wow:

No, I CAN'T.
    Just like you can't stop talking gibberish, you can't stop loving pink, you can't stop buying LEGOS.

CAN'T

I did say good bye to the LEGOs for close to 8 years you know when the 1st child was born and they had the whole color mess and death to 9v trains.
    Only reason I am semi back is the kids like them and it is a toy I am willing to buy for them for educational/imagination value.
    The glory days of Jedi's LEGO are sadly in the past. :(

So you CAN but you choose NOT to and that is OK.
    So long as you understand that it is a CHOICE you are making.

I guess I just have to get it out of my head that they are still $99 (my last one was $75). I know they are well worth it, but I can't see myself paying over $120-$150 for a base model, which makes $240 for the LTR still outrageous. Guess I'm just caught up in the good ole days.

Them days are nnnneeeeevvvveeeeerrrr coming back.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

I'll see what I can do.
    Count me in too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom