• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    So the coolest thing happened at steak and shake today.
    As soon as I was seated, I was ready to order. (I always get two double guacamole steak burgers, and a mint cookies and cream shake)
    After taking my order, the waitress noticed my M&P 9.
    She said "Hey, I have one like that", She sat down and we had like a 10 minute conversation about guns and everything that's going on.
    She pulled out her iPhone, and started showing me pictures of her and her M&P Shield 9mm.
    Long story short, we had a great convo, and yes, she was ridiculously pretty, and yes, I got her number. :alright: :D

BS flag smilie

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    This evening in Hobart around 7:30 I heard over the scanner there was a home invasion in the good part of town. Three young males broke in to a occupied house. It sounds like no one was injured and they were caught. This could happen too anyone of us. Be vigilant.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If she don't show up at an M&S, we won't believe you.

^this

BTW, did you ever look into minecraft?!?! :rockwoot:

nope have not had time. TAW is keeping me very busy as of late with non-gaming stuff.

:faint: That's alot ._.
    That sucks that you can't do one massive message

u r NOT welcome.
    neither is wd's appleseeds, or melensdad's OC cigar orgies, or the meet & shoots. :rofl:
    but jedi will be damed if any other region is better or tries to be better than nwi ingo.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    u never noticed it.
    humans are easy creatures in terms of forgetting stuff or not wanting to look at the bad stuff.
    humans will trick themselves to pain a picture of relaisty that does not exist.
    bad stuff can not happen to me is what the human mond things even if they know better.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    @Jedi

Here is payback for that video :laughs: Nooooooow I get why Jedi like legos so much! :lmfao:

lv18_22.jpg

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    u never noticed it.
    humans are easy creatures in terms of forgetting stuff or not wanting to look at the bad stuff.
    humans will trick themselves to pain a picture of relaisty that does not exist.
    bad stuff can not happen to me is what the human mond things even if they know better.

This.

You need to keep your guard up at all times even on the most beautiful days like this.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    What part of Hobart is the "good" or "bad" part? It seems pretty middle of the road to me.

This was just off the southwest side of RT51/RT6 in a newer subdivision. I would say most of Hobart are great. There are some trouble areas that have outside influences like the mall area and RT6 between I65 and Lake Park.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Had a great day around here.
    FYI, American Legion is having an early Mother's Day Steak Dinner, next Saturday at the Legion. Will be following up with times and prices during the week. Take time out and take your wives and moms out for steak dinner (also having hamburgers for the kids). Hope to see some of you there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom