jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm going shoe shopping. Pray for me.

Speaking of tactical legos I had received the latest lego catalog, and nowhere did it reference the word "Blocks" or "Bricks".

:facepalm:
    LEGO.com About Us Legal Notice - Fair Play

What is a Trademark?
    A trademark is a word, symbol or design, including a logo or the shape of goods or of their packaging, that distinguishes the goods of one company from those of another company. In some countries, the LEGO Basic Brick is protected by a trademark registration. A trademark also can be used to show the endorsement or approval of the trademark owner for materials bearing the trademark.

Proper Use of the LEGO Trademark on a Web Site
    If the LEGO trademark is used at all, it should always be used as an adjective, not as a noun. For example, say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGO BRICKS". Never say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGOs".Also, the trademark should appear in the same typeface as the surrounding text and should not be isolated or set apart from the surrounding text. In other words, the trademarks should not be emphasized or highlighted. Finally, the LEGO trademark should always appear with a ® symbol each time it is used.

And here is a rant from a "non" AFOL (adult fan of LEGO) regarding the "S".
    LEGO Gets Pissy About Brand Name - Adrants

Note that it is only us stupid "americans" that have this issue as we created the problem by adding the "s" behind stuff. :rolleyes::D

Now Eric go back to your room and play with the LEGO! :laugh:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I'm trying to get a rough count of how many will be at the Blythes Event. Would you guys mind posting if you will be there and if you will be bringing anyone?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    On the offical thread please that is what it's for "thug". :D

oh wait are you going? Cause that might make me NOT want to go. :rofl:
    Who said a Lake County thug could come over to Valpo anyway? Maybe I should tip the popo and have them waiting for you. :):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    & charge me with what?
    I plan on being like clif/melensdad and good with no guns, shoot your gun and use your ammo, and eat the "non food" that ya are bringing. :ROFL:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    & charge me with what?
    I plan on being like clif/melensdad and good with no guns, shoot your gun and use your ammo, and eat the "non food" that ya are bringing. :ROFL:

It's Valpo, you think they need a law to arrest you? :laugh:

A Lake County thug in Valpo on a Friday night. You OBVIOUSLY are there for no good.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Not going to that. Don't want to be spending money. I'm focusing my fun money on paying off my current vehicle early(owe about 2.5k on it)and building a down payment for that Challenger.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, got good news at the Doc today. After another CT, turns out that it was not cancer, just an infection. Its sad to say when you are hoping something is an infection for being the best pick. Anyway, that was a weight lifted off the shoulders there. Now, the Army is going to be deciding what to do with me soon. And who knows after that. Im sure they are going to want me to start working again soon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, got good news at the Doc today. After another CT, turns out that it was not cancer, just an infection. Its sad to say when you are hoping something is an infection for being the best pick. Anyway, that was a weight lifted off the shoulders there. Now, the Army is going to be deciding what to do with me soon. And who knows after that. Im sure they are going to want me to start working again soon.

*cough* jbt *cough* ;)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    *cough* jbt *cough* ;)

Yep, already getting my jackboots ready. Actually, still have to see if I can stay in. If I am medically retired, ill stay in the area, if the Army lets me stay in, then where ever they want is where im going.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI

That's fantastic news. Glad to hear it. Also, my condolences on your impending employment. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom