Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Did u buy any for the rest of us?
    Your kindergarten teacher would not approve of your answer.

As for centier bank and 2a tom. He OC a 1911 so that is why the security guard saw it. jedi has been to the highland branch on 41 and 45th as well as the one on 41 and Martha. The one on Martha does have the sign. The other jedi can't recall. These signs have been up for years.
    The branch at 45th and White Oak has the sign. Don't go there very often but I just noticed it a couple weeks ago. No security guard though.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The branch at 45th and White Oak has the sign. Don't go there very often but I just noticed it a couple weeks ago. No security guard though.
    Got a compliment on my CZ SP01 today while grocery shopping at Meijer today. From an employee none the less. Blue no gun signs be damned.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Definitely the good Ole trust worthy weber kettle grill. Will sear both sides for about 5 minutes then indirect heat to 135°
    We will require a sample in order to ensure you cooked it correctly to ensure you don't kill yourself.

Plus since u r using food from your own garden there is a tax we need to collect as u r not helping the economy. So unpatriotic of u.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We will require a sample in order to ensure you cooked it correctly to ensure you don't kill yourself.

Plus since u r using food from your own garden there is a tax we need to collect as u r not helping the economy. So unpatriotic of u.
    giphy.gif

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    jedi is still alive. Barely but still ticking.
    Woke up from another 3 hour nap. Hungry which is a good sign.
    Still running nose, coughing and headache.

The fever jedi suspects finally broke today was day 3 with it.

No update on the cv test. Portal shows the lab got it today.

My fever lasted about three days also. I went to the Express clinic thinking they'd want to officially test me (I tested positive with the quick home test), but they didn't even test me. I was OK with that, not wanting to add to the .gov statistics.

Almost over it now, though the fatigue is still a thing. I'm supposed to report for jury duty on Monday. I wonder what the protocol is for people who recently had it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My fever lasted about three days also. I went to the Express clinic thinking they'd want to officially test me (I tested positive with the quick home test), but they didn't even test me. I was OK with that, not wanting to add to the .gov statistics.

Almost over it now, though the fatigue is still a thing. I'm supposed to report for jury duty on Monday. I wonder what the protocol is for people who recently had it.

jedi had cv back in Dec 3, 2021 and that round took me out for 2 weeks. 5 days of fever, barely being able to move, could not taste,smell and the headaches were like migraines. All shades closed, wearing sunglasses, no lights on.

This time it does not feel like that. Wont be able to go back to work until jedi shows a negative test that is under 4 days. Thus why the Walgreen test as the at home ones are not reliable.

Today jedi has felt find fever wise up till about 30 mins ago. Just checked temp and it's 98.7 (green) but jedi is feeling warm anyways. :dunno:

The troubling part is can't keep anything down yet. :( but appetite is with me so something must be going right.

Have lost track of time and days for sure.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

U better call ahead. Don't think u can report for duty if u tested positive. Normally it's a 5 to 10 day quarantine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom