• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I was picturing someone's s*** kid throwing an M80 in the tank or something but that's Bass Pro with the open too on the fish tank

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Mass Shooting Sunday Morning

Just minutes before 2 AM early Sunday morning officers in the area called in “shots fired” near 17th & Grant at Playo’s Club and shortly after told dispatch two people were down and they needed immediate assistance.

The packed night club took cover on the floor while people laid on the ground taking cover scared and asking, who is shooting, while shots were still being heard nearby, a video online showed. A large group also ran out of the club and scattered onto Grant St after having to cross a blood path at the door with multiple people laying on the ground shot.

Police agencies from across Lake County responded to the shooting still in progress and crowd control. Highland, Lake Station, Lake County, Merrillville, Hobart, and ISP had officers enroute at one point.

While police were attempting to secure a perimeter more gun shot victims were still being found which included victims driving to the hospital, other victims who were shot who made it to the intersection outside and another victim who showed up at a New Lenox, IL hospital over an hour and half later. At this point we believe the number stands at 5 or 6 shot with two of those now deceased.

A graphic video is circulating on social media showing a mass exit across a blood bath which looked like a horror movie then two people shot and not moving. Another video showed people laying on the floor on top of each other for cover while shots rang out.

Gary Police & Lake County Metro Homicide are investigating this tragic incident. They have not released an official statement yet.

By Paul goddard

From thr book of faces....
    Trying to find news articles.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Mass Shooting Sunday Morning

Just minutes before 2 AM early Sunday morning officers in the area called in “shots fired” near 17th & Grant at Playo’s Club and shortly after told dispatch two people were down and they needed immediate assistance.

The packed night club took cover on the floor while people laid on the ground taking cover scared and asking, who is shooting, while shots were still being heard nearby, a video online showed. A large group also ran out of the club and scattered onto Grant St after having to cross a blood path at the door with multiple people laying on the ground shot.

Police agencies from across Lake County responded to the shooting still in progress and crowd control. Highland, Lake Station, Lake County, Merrillville, Hobart, and ISP had officers enroute at one point.

While police were attempting to secure a perimeter more gun shot victims were still being found which included victims driving to the hospital, other victims who were shot who made it to the intersection outside and another victim who showed up at a New Lenox, IL hospital over an hour and half later. At this point we believe the number stands at 5 or 6 shot with two of those now deceased.

A graphic video is circulating on social media showing a mass exit across a blood bath which looked like a horror movie then two people shot and not moving. Another video showed people laying on the floor on top of each other for cover while shots rang out.

Gary Police & Lake County Metro Homicide are investigating this tragic incident. They have not released an official statement yet.

By Paul goddard

From thr book of faces....
    Trying to find news articles.
    Thanks for this.

I'll check that club off my list.

And I was just suggesting to my lovely wife that we should venture into the bad parts of the hood in the wee hours of the morning to go to a dance club. Guess maybe that would be a bad idea in light of this, latest, outbreak of violence.

It is getting to be that you just can't go anywhere other than the White Castle drive-thru at 2am. I think that drive-thru is a gun free zone because it seems to be a safe haven location at 2:00-ish in the morning???

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Thanks for this.

I'll check that club off my list.

And I was just suggesting to my lovely wife that we should venture into the bad parts of the hood in the wee hours of the morning to go to a dance club. Guess maybe that would be a bad idea in light of this, latest, outbreak of violence.

It is getting to be that you just can't go anywhere other than the White Castle drive-thru at 2am. I think that drive-thru is a gun free zone because it seems to be a safe haven location at 2:00-ish in the morning???
    Unless you are a judge that just closed the strip club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom