NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Dropping them occasionally is an expected part of the job.
    If you have enough weight and drop it from high enough, the crane bridge acts like a bow (bow and arrow). The crane kinda hops enough to bounce your hot shoes. Some will fall, electrical pain in the butt.
    They'll know you did it eventually, so telling them upfront would be appreciated and may save some time from their troubleshooting. Years of working on them, not as often anymore though.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If you have enough weight and drop it from high enough, the crane bridge acts like a bow (bow and arrow). The crane kinda hops enough to bounce your hot shoes. Some will fall, electrical pain in the butt.
    They'll know you did it eventually, so telling them upfront would be appreciated and may save some time from their troubleshooting. Years of working on them, not as often anymore though.
    This is considered normal part of operations around here and you're dropping them maybe 9 ft max. Anywhere else this would get you sent to medical to **** in a cup but they expect it over here.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Either not enough drivers or not enough packing plant workers to turn unrecognizable chicken parts and pieces into our favorite food items.
    Could go either way. So many entire families work there, if a couple people get sick it could take out a big chunk of a shift if they pass it on to their family members.

With drivers in demand the way they are right now, if you aren't paying well and taking care of your employees it's not hard to find someone that will.

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    I've been to six different pilot gas stations on my trip. They have the slowest pumps. 4 mins 36 secs to fill up my tank on the one off of burr street and 94. End of public service announcement
    the crappier the hood the slower the pumps. I think they want us to get robbed/shot while pumping.

now that I said it, You'll notice it more

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The regular pumps for regular unleaded at the Kouts Family Express are ridiculously slow but I use premium in my bike because it seems to run better with my aftermarket exhaust and those seem to run normal

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    The regular pumps for regular unleaded at the Kouts Family Express are ridiculously slow but I use premium in my bike because it seems to run better with my aftermarket exhaust and those seem to run normal
    every pump in Hammond and Gary are incredibly slow.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Mini rant- dealerships need to stop advertising trucks as "crew cab" that have the "double cab". You should know what you are selling and if they do know and are being deceptive, worse yet. Chevrolet and GMC specify that "double cab" and "crew cab" are different things. Showing someone a double cab (in reality, an extended cab with skinny doors) when they have asked for crew cab, sucks.

I know, having any level of expectations from a dealership is a waste of time.

Anyhoo....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom