NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks TV, that's the best laugh I have had in a while.

I always say, " If I can't laugh at myself, how can I expect others to laugh at me?"

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    So the BakFlip cover is installed b4 the new year. Now I just have to wait for them to send me a new one and I'll send this one bak. Glad I took pictures and started a claim, just by the condition of the box, seeing that I was installing it a month after purchase. Was looking past too many things, then the straw that broke the camel's bak, was not being able to open second panel. I think this one was sent back already by someone else.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    I am going to wear it till the new one comes though. Top side looks great, and I can open 2nd panel with pocket knife...

Attachments

• 22850~2.jpeg
      22850~2.jpeg
      405.4 KB · Views: 5

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Happy New Year's Eve! Wife and I will stay home tonight, grill some steaks and watch the playoff. Took advantage of the warm and calm weather today and spent a few hours at Jasper Pulaski. Did some 6BR Norma load development work and tested the new chronograph that I acquired three months ago.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Channel 9 News said we should be in the 4 to 8 inch snowfall range starting around noon tomorrow.
    At least tomorrow is Saturday and a holiday so not as many will have to grind through it to travel to or from work. I can finally try out the new snowblower with some real snow.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Reminds me of a site I found when I was looking for mags for my SAR. Absolutely no one had them in stock, and this place (don't remember the name) not only had them, but had them for about 20% under the usual price. But they only accepted vanilla gift cards as payment.
    There are more and more scam sites popping up every day in this crazy pandemic environment. The two more obvious tip offs are 1) merchandise availability and/or pricing that are too good to be true and 2) non typical payment options that leave the buyer with no recourse if there is a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom