NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I mean I get it, sorta. It’s literally 3 days though. This has been nonstop news on farcebook and local news like they’re getting stiffed outta 80hours work and will never be compensated
    As an employee, you make a contractual agreement with your employer, work for pay.

Proverbs 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it. 3:28 Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.

Shared via Bible KJV

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    A tragic situation at PointBlank last night. I am sure there will be more in the news later today, but just heart-breaking, especially this time of year. Carelessness has no place on the firing line, and I know PB did their best, but no warnings is my motto. You screw around and you sent packing. I hope that is their new motto if they continue business.
    Any updates on this? Can't find anything in my searches

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Heard nothing either. Search brings up an incident in shorewood Illannoy weeks ago but that’s it. Likely just a rumor
    Heard thru a friend and all he would say is "Girl had enough. It's that time of year"

Says not putting info out quite yet as afraid of a copycat

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Heard thru a friend and all he would say is "Girl had enough. It's that time of year"

Says not putting info out quite yet as afraid of a copycat
    Let's hope that it is just a false rumor. If it were a matter of someone taking their own life, the news media will be very discrete in reporting something like that. Again, I hope there is nothing to it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Let's hope that it is just a false rumor. If it were a matter of someone taking their own life, the news media will be very discrete in reporting something like that. Again, I hope there is nothing to it.
    While I would love for it to be a rumor I don't believe that to be the case. My friend has direct access to the info.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom