NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Tomorrow, the plan is to plow folks out. Day off, wife has to work, so fuel up. Neighbor works at 12pm so he will be happy. Another works at 4am.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Driveway shoveled. Darn snow gets heavier every year. I do believe, working as a team, we get it done faster than any snow blower though.

Also, good morning to all you peoples.

:coffee: :coffee: .
    Good morning all. From the sounds of it on here, the snow didn't melt last night. Four day weekend, and I want to get some things done around here, but moving snow isn't one of them. We'll see...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Man I hate my driveway. It's about 18" lower than the yard on each side so it just fills with snow. Not to mention the 3ft drifts.
    Anyway, at least the roads are better this morning than the last batch we got

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That snow was crazy and took way longer than anticipated. The instant the lower layers were exposed to air, it started to freeze.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm in snowless Salt Lake City this morning for the Junior Olympics Fencing competition.

7 of my kids qualified. 6 are competing.

The skill level of all of my kids is too low for this event, it is the first major event for almost every one of them and those who are coming here to learn will learn a lot.

Honestly no kid who fences 4-5 months a year in high school events and then takes off until the next high school season, can hope to compete with kids who train, take lessons and fence all year around. Some of my kids want to start year around training.

I tried to prepare my kids mentally for the beating they will take here. I tried to prepare their parents. I want them to look forward to NEXT year and train all year between now and then, that will be the lesson they should learn this weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom