NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I imagine that's an amazing operation to witness for both young and old alike. Never been there, but plan on taking the G-son this spring. How's the ice cream?

Overrated IMHO. Their cheese is pretty good according to others.

They do a fantastic job of an experience for all ages. Very nice staff. The gal at admissions even called the restaurant and modified our reservations around everything. We are taking the dairy and pig experiences.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just opened the comforters that I got to hang in the windows. They are really nice and will be very warm. If you need a comforter for anything and don't mind pink, this is a great deal. King/Cal King for $17.25 shipped if you have Prime. It even comes with a set of pillowcases. Don't know if the link will show up. Just do a search for it.

1644697728408.png

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I just opened the comforters that I got to hang in the windows. They are really nice and will be very warm. If you need a comforter for anything and don't mind pink, this is a great deal. King/Cal King for $17.25 shipped if you have Prime. It even comes with a set of pillowcases. Don't know if the link will show up. Just do a search for it.

View attachment 181202
    Did jedi's ears just perk up when you said pink?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Bought a sleep number 13 years ago, still love it today
    Ended up checking out 4 stores. Bob's got our buisness. Very nice mattress and got the adjustable base as well. 20 year warranty was nice as well.

Delivery Friday. I better sleep like a rock for the money spent. Sure felt real nice, especially after laying on a cheap menards sealy for the last 13 years

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Ended up checking out 4 stores. Bob's got our buisness. Very nice mattress and got the adjustable base as well. 20 year warranty was nice as well.

Delivery Friday. I better sleep like a rock for the money spent. Sure felt real nice, especially after laying on a cheap menards sealy for the last 13 years
    You don't realize how bad your bed has become until you replace it.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Define the size of that farm.

Cats roam. Cats breed. Even on a farm the outdoor cats should be 'fixed' so they can't breed. If the barn is near any woodlands then those cats are going to be gone, off killing the native wildlife.

If the barn/homestead is sitting in the middle of 150+ acres and the cats are fixed then I'd consider giving you a pass on outdoor cats.

Facts show that cats are a very destructive species. Read the facts, you will change your mind. Informed people don't let cats out.
    Domestic cats act on their instinct to hunt/kill small animals but then don't know what to do with their prey afterward. They will sniff and paw at the carcass for a few moments then walk away. I once watched a cat stalk a small rabbit then pounce. The rabbit froze in place and didn't run. The cat didn't know what to do and pulled up short. It sheepishly looked around and then slinked away.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Overrated IMHO. Their cheese is pretty good according to others.

They do a fantastic job of an experience for all ages. Very nice staff. The gal at admissions even called the restaurant and modified our reservations around everything. We are taking the dairy and pig experiences.
    ^This. IMO, the ice cream is good but nothing to make a trip for. Their cheese is where it's at. All varieties of the sweet Swiss (smoked and not), asiago, cheddar, and butterkase are very good. My wife really likes the calico, as well.

The tours are very nice, we've taken the kids several times. The last time we went the robo milker had been on display for just a short time. It was neat to watch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom