NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was just stating the obvious.. Lake Co is blue. Yall live there.
    This is actually a federal thing and one that reprsenative Pete Vis... (a life long dem) tried for years to get congress to stop doing but always came up short.

I doubt the new guy (marvin) can get it done either.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Kinda delayed response there, M'sDad. Doing the sabre coaching this weekend?

Went to Notre Dame for the DiCicco Dual meet fencing event. 2 day event. Day 1 (Saturday) is NCAA competition and day 2 (Sunday) is club competitions (non-NCAA). We arrived on Friday to have dinner with Dasha, our foreign exchange "daughter" and then watched the competition on Saturday. Alternating our attention with Dasha and also one of my former high school fencers, Lexi. Lexi is the captain of the Lawrence University team and scored an astounding 20 wins, 4 losses during the Saturday NCAA competition, then racked up a 9 - 0 record on Sunday against the fencing clubs. I spent a short time coaching the Purdue University club saber fencers this morning. We also got to spend a good bit of time with Dasha over the course of the weekend.

Kobe, as usual, was the star of the fencing competition.

While I was in South Bend, my current high school star won the Silver Medal in the Great Lakes High School Fencing Conference for the Women's Saber event on Saturday.

Below: Lexi & Dasha

tempImageRPPRFC.jpg

Dasha took Kobe out onto the competition floor.

tempImage6rU6zo.jpg

Hanging out with Dasha and Hans. Hans is from Indonesia and probably the best Foilist to ever come from that nation. He's stayed over at my house during Christmas break and it was good to get back together with him.

tempImagejTbXAY.jpg

BELOW: The Purdue University saber squad during their match up with the Notre Dame team. ND is the #1 ranked team in the country, to suggest that this was a fair match up is unrealistic. Purdue was beaten like a drum. The ND coach came up to me while I was sitting in the stands and told me to come down onto the competition floor to coach the Purdue team.

I'll probably be going down to 'guest coach' at Purdue in a week or two. Details are being worked out. But it seems like the Saber squad wants me to come down to help them out. Biggest problem is my schedule. I have 7 kids going to the Junior Olympics in Salt Lake City and I will be traveling there in February to work with those kids, my priority are the Junior Olympics fencers over the Purdue fencers.

tempImageVS7m6v.jpg

Last edited:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Went to Notre Dame for the DiCicco Dual meet fencing event. 2 day event. Day 1 (Saturday) is NCAA competition and day 2 (Sunday) is club competitions (non-NCAA). We arrived on Friday to have dinner with Dasha, our foreign exchange "daughter" and then watched the competition on Saturday. Alternating our attention with Dasha and also one of my former high school fencers, Lexi. Lexi is the captain of the Lawrence University team and scored an astounding 20 wins, 4 losses during the Saturday NCAA competition, then racked up a 9 - 0 record on Sunday against the fencing clubs. I spent a short time coaching the Purdue University club saber fencers this morning. We also got to spend a good bit of time with Dasha over the course of the weekend.

Kobe, as usual, was the star of the fencing competition.

While I was in South Bend, my current high school star won the Silver Medal in the Great Lakes High School Fencing Conference for the Women's Saber event on Saturday.

Below: Lexi & Dasha

View attachment 178837

Dasha took Kobe out onto the competition floor.

View attachment 178838

Hanging out with Dasha and Hans. Hans is from Indonesia and probably the best Foilist to ever come from that nation. He's stayed over at my house during Christmas break and it was good to get back together with him.

View attachment 178839

BELOW: The Purdue University saber squad during their match up with the Notre Dame team. ND is the #1 ranked team in the country, to suggest that this was a fair match up is unrealistic. Purdue was beaten like a drum. The ND coach came up to me while I was sitting in the stands and told me to come down onto the competition floor to coach the Purdue team.

I'll probably be going down to 'guest coach' at Purdue in a week or two. Details are being worked out. But it seems like the Saber squad wants me to come down to help them out. Biggest problem is my schedule. I have 7 kids going to the Junior Olympics in Salt Lake City and I will be traveling there in February to work with those kids, my priority are the Junior Olympics fencers over the Purdue fencers.

View attachment 178840

Now that's a great weekend! Well done, sir.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just saw one prediction of over 2' of precipitation.
    Quick! To the store! Milk, bread, and eggs!
    We can tell u r ooollddd.

It's pre-packaged toast, avocado and soy/almond milk.

U know these new kids can't toast a slice of bread thus why it's pre-packaged. N u know they can't drink dairy cause their fancy skin will break out. :runaway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The book of faces gossip is that the 50 year old driver that caused the accident had a similar fatal accident on ridge and us41 last year. :runaway:

Interesting...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We can tell u r ooollddd.

It's pre-packaged toast, avocado and soy/almond milk.

U know these new kids can't toast a slice of bread thus why it's pre-packaged. N u know they can't drink dairy cause their fancy skin will break out. :runaway:
    Old or poor...or both. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom