NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    $2.69 in Crown Point yesterday also, but CP is always high. Need to get some today. May check Costco. Also, anyone in Valpo area know what it is there? I'm heading through Valpo to Westville today.
    Costco was at 2.06 but that was late last week. Not sure if prices there have gone up or not

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Costco was at 2.06 but that was late last week. Not sure if prices there have gone up or not
    OK, definite change in plans. Costco it is, since I'll be going right past there. I can check on it later in the day, but there will probably still be a significant difference from $2.69.

1613740650666.png

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    It amazes me the people that will sit in line for 20 mins at Costco or Sam's to save 30 cents on cheap ****** gas while their car idles and wastes more gas and more importantly time. I guess people don't have other things to do but time is of the essence...

I'd like to have a mobile refiller top me off while doing 84 in 55 zone passing on double yellows

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It amazes me the people that will sit in line for 20 mins at Costco or Sam's to save 30 cents on cheap ****** gas while their car idles and wastes more gas and more importantly time. I guess people don't have other things to do but time is of the essence...

I'd like to have a mobile refiller top me off while doing 84 in 55 zone passing on double yellows
    AGREE!!

My pops will drive all the way to east chicago from highland to buy fruits/veggies cause they are cheaper.

:facepalm: yet he is wasting more gas/time/traffic in doing that!

Then he drives to Costco for gas again wasting more time/gas/wear on car! :faint:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

$0.45 per gallon is significant to me. It's on my way to where I'm going, and I have plenty of time. The money I save will buy me at least two more gallons of gas.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    $2.69 in Crown Point yesterday also, but CP is always high. Need to get some today. May check Costco. Also, anyone in Valpo area know what it is there? I'm heading through Valpo to Westville today.
    There's a smartphone app called "GasBuddy" that usually gives a pretty good listing of your local gas prices.

Edited to add: I see, now, that you already have it!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    There's a smartphone app called "GasBuddy" that usually gives a pretty good listing of your local gas prices.

Edited to add: I see, now, that you already have it!
    Yeah. I checked it on my PC. I don't like putting apps on my phone unless I have to. (Cheap phone with limited memory.) There are some apps you have to have for coupons when you go somewhere. Pisses me off. LOL

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I just hit Costco when I'm near one and below half a tank. Habit at this point. My car wants high octane and costco consistently has some of the best quality gas, and for premium is pretty consistently 50 cents less than the other top tier sellers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom