NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    when a thread gets too long (too many posts) it becomes harder for the server to index/manage it as it takes up too many resources. So to avoid slowing the entire website down the MODS after a certain number of posts will closed it and start a new one.

The MODS advised it was time to close it thus jedi opened the new one.
    Because you ALWAYS do what the Mods tell you....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heavy snow is not supposed to arrive until 9pm (assuming you believe the talking weather heads) but we have a solid 1.5” on the ground in far west suburban Lowellabama. The battery operated snowblower cleared the 150’ path from the main house out to the guest house/workshop and back, plus the kitchen patio, and still had 3/4 of a charge leftover.

I’m saving the tractor and the driveways for when the snow ends. That will clear drifts and whatever winter throws our way so no need to burn the diesel before the storm even begins to kick into high gear

#Flakenews

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    hey here you guys are... As far as shooting in the hood with the pellet gun... yeah I got a past Fire Chief, the guy in charge of the Animal Control, a City Councilman, a Fire Inspector, and another Fireman that all live around me so not sure if that will effect my fun... We got some snow up here... and it looks like I got a flat tire to deal with tomorrow... Wonder if any of the tire places will be open nearby.. @ATom I'm sure Art would love some more business at the Crown Point Schoops... let me know when you guys want the room... I think I'm all caught up...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    :(
    All us north of us30 thugs are just getting a lot of wind and ice rain. Jedi can still see the sidewalk.

See #fakenews!!!
    I've got about an 1" down so far here. Like melensdad said though, heavier stuff overnight. Weather alert doesn't expire till 6pm tomorrow evening. Time will tell, however, if we get the 5-9 they're calling for

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom