NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's very hard for me. A quick job is fine and I know it's to prevent injury, but extended periods of time send my anxiety through the roof. I don't know how doctors/dentists do it.
    Believe me, I get it. I've been having these bouts of shortness of breath (with and without a mask) and sometimes they bring on a cycle of can't breathe/panic attack/can't breathe etc. etc. etc...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Snap, sheep a paper lunch bag handy. If you have an attack breathe into the bag and it will help.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    The worst of it for me is the fogging of my glasses. I can't stand that. Luckily I have one eye that is still decent, so I can remove my glasses when masked up at a store. It will be interesting if I am back at work in person next month and have to use my computer.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks Tom. I might have to try it. I have noticed that sometimes when I think I don't have enough air, I'm actually getting too much. I get that feeling when I first put on my CPAP sometimes. (I let it run for a few seconds before I put it on to get it up to speed.)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I swear a couple lightning bolts landed almost on my house.
    I was trying to sleep. Just about jumped out of bed.

Same here. My dog was basically having a panic attack. He was as close as he could possibly snuggle up to me and shaking like a paint mixer.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Had a couple bolts that sounded really close yesterday.
    I'll be happy when things get back to normal in regards to the mask. Tired of it and tired of the media.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Is anyone else having problems with their on-line banking? My account at Members Advantage CU is showing a Not secure message and my daughter has the same message. Called the CU this morning and the teller I talked to said she has same thing.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Is anyone else having problems with their on-line banking? My account at Members Advantage CU is showing a Not secure message and my daughter has the same message. Called the CU this morning and the teller I talked to said she has same thing.

This ones gonna be specific to their website.
    The SSL certificate that is being served does not have a domain name that matches

Websites prove their identity via certificates.
    Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for www.macuonline.org.
    The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.sucuri.net, sucuri.net

Odds are that they renewed their certificate or changed it and now your browser cannot confirm that you are actually talking to the right website.

It could be evidence of a "man-in-the-middle" attack, where a 3rd party is between you and the bank.
    It seems to be a mis-configuration, but to be entirely safe you should avoid sending / accessing sensitive info on that site.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    This ones gonna be specific to their website.
    The SSL certificate that is being served does not have a domain name that matches

Odds are that they renewed their certificate or changed it and now your browser cannot confirm that you are actually talking to the right website.

It could be evidence of a "man-in-the-middle" attack, where a 3rd party is between you and the bank.
    It seems to be a mis-configuration, but to be entirely safe you should avoid sending / accessing sensitive info on that site.
    Thanks for your information on this. will wait till the CU says everything is good to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom