NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've been staying at my dad's in Cedar Lake since I got out of the hospital. It sounds like a warzone here right now. I wonder what it's like at home in Gary.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wrapped up our fireworks a little after 10. Just sitting back now watching everyone else's display

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've been staying at my dad's in Cedar Lake since I got out of the hospital. It sounds like a warzone here right now. I wonder what it's like at home in Gary.

"sounds like a warzone" does not = living in [strike]a warzone[/strike] Gary.

At least you are recovering down south of US30, where the air is clean, the sun shines, and the gunshots are usually directed at criminals.

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Went to some friends' house last night. I don't know how much they spent on fireworks, but it was a good show, albeit with a pause in the middle to put out a small to medium size brush fire. Been very dry around here.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Slept like a baby except for a couple of thunder claps. I got up at 1:30 to change my diaper and was surprised that the storm was no longer raging.

There was a guy down the street that was shooting off small to medium sized stuff all last month. Every night for about two to three hours. He moved out on the 30th. Either evicted or to avoid eviction for non payment of rent, I think.

I think the owner has been paid by a little over half of the tennents for the last couple of months. He had three evictions already granted that were put on hold when this all started. Some people got the Idea that they didn't have to pay bills. This led to a bunch of disposable cash.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    "sounds like a warzone" does not = living in [strike]a warzone[/strike] Gary.

At least you are recovering down south of US30, where the air is clean, the sun shines, and the gunshots are usually directed at criminals.

I live in Unincorporated Calumet Township. The Kuwait of Gary lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Uh, That might be a sign to retire now?

Well, he has like 2 or 3 days left before he leaves, and he was on his 20th hour at work. So he was a bit pissed.
    And, being a low level boss, they poop all over him, and he has no union protection.
    He stated that if he had the choice, he'd stay in the union, instead of changing into management.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Our turn foremen are at the entry level for management but some of them make it impossible to sympathize with when they get crapped on.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Oh :wow: more fireworks in the neighborhood. Some people must have saved part of their stash after at least most of last week sounding like a war zone.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    How are you feeling?

The arm still hurts sometimes, have to play with positioning to get to sleep and the partially amputated finger is still stiff but otherwise I'm ok. Had some road rash on my belly but thankfully wizards invented Tegaderm so it's just a rough and itchy spot now. The general body aches are basically gone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom