NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Sure thing, but to be fair, it's very possible he wouldn't have fudged it so hard if he had a producer who wasn't encouraging SJW crap.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sure thing, but to be fair, it's very possible he wouldn't have fudged it so hard if he had a producer who wasn't encouraging SJW crap.

"Just following orders" is not good enough.
    Dont care for jja and his ep7 but it was ok. Gave us some stuff to work with. RJ just tossed all that out the window with ep8.
    JJA then made it worse with ep9 (have not watched and will NEVERA watch).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WTF are you two squawking about :dunno:

:faint:
    Stuff you would NOT understand. :p

Disney star wars and how TV was probably screaming like a little school girl when boba fett's slave 1 appeared on scream and then when he actually wore the armor.

[video=youtube_share;oOJHETjErLQ]https://youtu.be/oOJHETjErLQ[/video]

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Here you can see TV's reaction.
    Start at the 0:33 marker.
    :rofl:
    [video=youtube_share;uyO0w19epe8]https://youtu.be/uyO0w19epe8[/video]

Lol, I've enjoyed the series, but not as much as those guys. Their going to need a cold shower.
    It's binge-watchable. I was late to the party adding a Disney+ subscription, aka the wife and kid wanted it. Kinda help pass some time in these covid months.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Just got a notification:

LSS: For each Christmas, as toys and trinkets come and go, we decided to make one of the kid's Christmas gifts each year something added to a tool box. That way, when he's older, he will have a nice set to start out with. Getting a place of your own makes you appreciate something like this even more. I got a few from my parents when I was younger, but nothing like he will aquire over 18 + years. Ya, I could buy a massive set all at once, but we chose to make this an annual thing. At 4+ he's getting to the 'helping' / tinkering stage, so rather than just throw the tools on the toolbox and store, we'll have him unwrap the set of open & box end wrenches to put on a drawer.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Just got a notification:

LSS: For each Christmas, as toys and trinkets come and go, we decided to make one of the kid's Christmas gifts each year something added to a tool box. That way, when he's older, he will have a nice set to start out with. Getting a place of your own makes you appreciate something like this even more. I got a few from my parents when I was younger, but nothing like he will aquire over 18 + years. Ya, I could buy a massive set all at once, but we chose to make this an annual thing. At 4+ he's getting to the 'helping' / tinkering stage, so rather than just throw the tools on the toolbox and store, we'll have him unwrap the set of open & box end wrenches to put on a drawer.
    Was in the Orilleys auto parts store in Crown Point about a month ago and the guy behind the parts counter and I were talking about tools and said his son took every one of his tools out of his tool box and had everything laid out on the garage floor. He told his son to put everything back and later saw all the tools were put in the box only later to find out the son put everything back in the two deep bottom drawers He said it took him a couple of weeks to put all the tools back where he wanted them.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Was in the Orilleys auto parts store in Crown Point about a month ago and the guy behind the parts counter and I were talking about tools and said his son took every one of his tools out of his tool box and had everything laid out on the garage floor. He told his son to put everything back and later saw all the tools were put in the box only later to find out the son put everything back in the two deep bottom drawers He said it took him a couple of weeks to put all the tools back where he wanted them.

Glad I'm a tall guy, and he can't reach mine.

Year one was a tool box, and oh boy, finding an all metal one is near impossible.

gsxr219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 6, 2020
    NWI
    Glad I'm a tall guy, and he can't reach mine.

Year one was a tool box, and oh boy, finding an all metal one is near impossible.

My dad was never much of the Christmas/birthday gift kind of guy. Buy I'm 32 yrs old now and he still gets me 1 thing for the garage/toolbox each year. Got a nice pneumatic hose reel last year. Definitely makes for good memories.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My dad was never much of the Christmas/birthday gift kind of guy. Buy I'm 32 yrs old now and he still gets me 1 thing for the garage/toolbox each year. Got a nice pneumatic hose reel last year. Definitely makes for good memories.
    My dad asked why in doing that when he can inherit all his tools (many were his dad's). I answered, what day are you kicking off? He smirked, and I said, I'll stay the course. This was 4 years ago. Perhaps I'll get him a handful of 10mm sockets next year. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom