NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Wait 1775ubmarine was there?!?!?!

I must have met you and not got your screen name?

Wanted to talk squirrel :(

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang. I just got startled. Okay, maybe scared, but I prefer startled.

I went back to the raccoon trap to figure out what's going on and... NOTHING is going on.
    The raccoon didn't get out. He was still in there, curled up behind the door.
    I didn't see him.
    And when I got close to the trap, I though, looks like he scraped some hair off getting out when he snarled at me.
    I can't find the memory card for the game camera, I think I dropped it then. :dunno:
    Anyway, I'm happy, that's one less raccoon. He is at home in the garbage can, his carcass awaiting pickup.
    Too bad I have to wait till Friday.
    Maybe he'll have a friend join him before then.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Had to get home to get some sleep for work tonight. Usually Im a talker but came straight from work and put some serious work in on my rimfires.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dang. I just got startled. Okay, maybe scared, but I prefer startled.

I went back to the raccoon trap to figure out what's going on and... NOTHING is going on.
    The raccoon didn't get out. He was still in there, curled up behind the door.
    I didn't see him.
    And when I got close to the trap, I though, looks like he scraped some hair off getting out when he snarled at me.
    I can't find the memory card for the game camera, I think I dropped it then. :dunno:
    Anyway, I'm happy, that's one less raccoon. He is at home in the garbage can, his carcass awaiting pickup.
    Too bad I have to wait till Friday.
    Maybe he'll have a friend join him before then.
    Say it aint so!

There is a delivery service with express shuttles to JEDI's abode for situations just like this!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Goddaughter's birthday bash today. Got everything all set up yesterday evening. We're going over early today so the kid can have some solo time with the blowup water slide.
    Had a great time yesterday at my buddy's range going from 10 yds stretching out to 425 yds. Got a friend out to handle different firearms as he's going to get his 1st pistol soon. Recommended the rental range route, and he's looking to set up a time with me or a couple other friends to go with him. He's shot with me before, but now he was paying attention to all the littler things since he's in buyer mode.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Goddaughter's birthday bash today. Got everything all set up yesterday evening. We're going over early today so the kid can have some solo time with the blowup water slide.
    Had a great time yesterday at my buddy's range going from 10 yds stretching out to 425 yds. Got a friend out to handle different firearms as he's going to get his 1st pistol soon. Recommended the rental range route, and he's looking to set up a time with me or a couple other friends to go with him. He's shot with me before, but now he was paying attention to all the littler things since he's in buyer mode.

Meet and shoots are great places to try hardware.
    Also, some families have small arsenals and might be willing to let him try some out.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Another raccoon in the trap this morning.
    Hoe he's still there when I get home.
    He's a big guy.
    Managed to roll the trap over.

You mentioned Friday garbage pickup day. They're gonna get kinda stinky by then. Don't you have some woods nearby to feed the buzzards?

[video=youtube;ML6oLuLecQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML6oLuLecQ4[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You mentioned Friday garbage pickup day. They're gonna get kinda stinky by then. Don't you have some woods nearby to feed the buzzards?

[video=youtube;ML6oLuLecQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML6oLuLecQ4[/video]

I don't feel like carrying carcasses thru the neighborhood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom