NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I believe there was some during the whole initial Floyd protests in NWI. By the mall and in Hammond and Gary I believe there were windows busted and shoes stolen
    The big crowd was there, but very little was apparently damaged in that encounter and attempted riot as there was a very large police presence. While that was happening on the EAST side of I-65 along US30, and the sheriff and various PD departments were dealing with that, over on the WEST side of I-65 at US30, the Aaland Jewelry store was gutted by a couple smart looters. So literally less than 1 mile away from the giant police presence and the large crowd of 'would be' rioters, a handful of enterprising looters wiped out a diamond merchant of his inventory.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I believe there was some during the whole initial Floyd protests in NWI. By the mall and in Hammond and Gary I believe there were windows busted and shoes stolen
    The jewelry store on 30/I65 (Aaland) was destroyed and their inventory cleared out.

Edit: Oops, Bob scooped me.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    There was a little looting in Merriville the Friday of the main Floyd weekend. The Walmart for sure and maybe a couple other stores on the strip mall stretch

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Was out driving thru Hobart today and saw Lone on his golf cart and we talked for a little while. The golf cart has seating for six people and wondered how many raccoons Jedi could fit on there?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My raccoon trap was tripped this morning, the food was eaten, but NO animal.
    I'm thinking maybe it's squirrels, and might be too light to trip the trap reliably.
    So I might be off to the store tomorrow to find another trap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom