Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Driving back from Cloverdale at 70 W./Route 231 and it is snowing with just a little bit of sticking in the grass and trees.
    Just getting back home from picking up a 365 with a safety From a member here

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Aaron is super cool to work with. After buying my dad a scope from him for Christmas, Aaron offered to mount it for Dad for free. All Dad had to do was show up at his shop.
    Super fast shipping too.

I love hearing stories like that: people at their best! :thumbsup:
    I bought a gun a couple of weeks ago from a member here, and it was to come with 2 mags for a great price.
    When I went to pick it up, there was a 3rd mag and a custom holster (best fitting I've ever had)!
    I was taken aback by his generosity. :ingo:
    He said he just liked to surprise people when he sold them a gun. :wow:

Just today I bought a gun from a member and he sold me some .32 acp ammo since in our discussions it came out that I had a Beretta Inox & he'd had one in the past & found some ammo for it.
    He charged me $7/box & I buy it normally for $17/box. I really appreciated it. :)
    It's always puzzled me about buying used ammo I see advertised since many times there is no real savings since I can get it for the same price online delivered to my door. :dunno:

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I love hearing stories like that: people at their best! :thumbsup:
    I bought a gun a couple of weeks ago from a member here, and it was to come with 2 mags for a great price.
    When I went to pick it up, there was a 3rd mag and a custom holster (best fitting I've ever had)!
    I was taken aback by his generosity. :ingo:
    He said he just liked to surprise people when he sold them a gun. :wow:

Just today I bought a gun from a member and he sold me some .32 acp ammo since in our discussions it came out that I had a Beretta Inox & he'd had one in the past & found some ammo for it.
    He charged me $7/box & I buy it normally for $17/box. I really appreciated it. :)
    It's always puzzled me about buying used ammo I see advertised since many times there is no real savings since I can get it for the same price online delivered to my door. :dunno:

Alan not Aaron. Pre coffee brain at work on that post of mine. :facepalm:
    He's also a regular shooter too.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone know a company that does ground leveling. Going to get a 10x12 shed to replace the 7x10 now and after removing the crumbling concrete will need the ground releveled.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I spent the morning in downtown Chicago working. It was sunny, 40 degrees and not windy when I started home about 1 pm. When I got just north of 159th I ran into spitting snow. Stopped at Cabela's in Hammond and when I came out it was those fat floating snow flakes that look fake. It was depressing watching it fall. I WANT WARM WEATHER - NO MORE SNOW.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Like was that good or bad?
    For me? Bad. Overall I liked the car, but not really driving it. It felt more like driving a SUV than a car.

It will get up and go when you push on the gas.
    This was mine
    IMG_20121126_160540.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So say I got the census paper and I feel like filling out bull**** and counting my dog as a person. I could do that without any grief from the government, yeah?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom