d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Was that you with the orange INGO shirt?

Yes it was. Just got home myself.
    Had a great time as usual and range wasn't horribly busy. Hit the 50 and then 100 yard range once a slot opened up. By the time I left there was no one at the 50. 25 yard looked like it was steady the whole time and 200 yard was never opened the whole time I was there

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I went to the range at Shoot Point Blank today and mowed the yard. Darn rain is making it hard to keep up with the grass. I may try to get to Winamac on Tuesday. I have a 10/22 that I put a scope on and need to sight it in.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Well this is a hell of a time to ask. (But totally something I would have done because I'm shy that way. ;) )
    Yeah I've never met d.kaufman in person that I know of and I feel weird about approaching people I don't know. If it was someone like Jedi or Larry well that's a different story.

Yes it was. Just got home myself.
    Had a great time as usual and range wasn't horribly busy. Hit the 50 and then 100 yard range once a slot opened up. By the time I left there was no one at the 50. 25 yard looked like it was steady the whole time and 200 yard was never opened the whole time I was there
    It was busier than I'm used to lol. I started at the 50 then went to the 25. I should have gone to the 200 when I got there, it was open. I ended up not even shooting my Savage 10 Stealth 6.5 Creedmoor and my Tavor X95 5.56 because of that missed opportunity.

I'm gonna have a nice bruise in the morning from the HSM Bear Loads out of my Henry .45-70 lol

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm gonna have a nice bruise in the morning from the HSM Bear Loads out of my Henry .45-70 lol

I hear ya there. I ran 100 hot hand loads thru the 450 bushmasters. Those pack a pretty darn good punch.

Were you on the 50 while I was shooting there as well?

You could of said something. I dont bite, and I dont hug like Jedi, so it would of been all good

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone know if the Emissions test site in Hobart is open. Doesn't say on the link from the BMV. Just talks about Gary and CP are open, Portage May 27th and Hammond June 2nd. Doesnt mention crap about Hobart

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I hear ya there. I ran 100 hot hand loads thru the 450 bushmasters. Those pack a pretty darn good punch.

Were you on the 50 while I was shooting there as well?

You could of said something. I dont bite, and I dont hug like Jedi, so it would of been all good

Nope I started on the 50 and moved to the 25 before you got there. You were on the 50 when I left.

If you happened to notice loud booms coming from the 25 line, that was me with the .50AE lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah I've never met d.kaufman in person that I know of and I feel weird about approaching people I don't know. If it was someone like Jedi or Larry well that's a different story.

It was busier than I'm used to lol. I started at the 50 then went to the 25. I should have gone to the 200 when I got there, it was open. I ended up not even shooting my Savage 10 Stealth 6.5 Creedmoor and my Tavor X95 5.56 because of that missed opportunity.

But if they're wearing an orange INGO shirt..

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Seems that the Good Idea Fairy not only visited one of the mid level managers at work, it sounds like it dropped a cluster bomb of Good Ideas.

I'm glad I heard about it second hand.
    So I didn't laugh hysterically and ask the mid level manager what his plans were when all these Good Ideas failed. The Good Ideas that have been previously tried out, and resulted in managers being fired (or laterally moved).
    It's almost like another company hired him to sabotage us.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Seems that the Good Idea Fairy not only visited one of the mid level managers at work, it sounds like it dropped a cluster bomb of Good Ideas.

I'm glad I heard about it second hand.
    So I didn't laugh hysterically and ask the mid level manager what his plans were when all these Good Ideas failed. The Good Ideas that have been previously tried out, and resulted in managers being fired (or laterally moved).
    It's almost like another company hired him to sabotage us.

[video=youtube_share;z5rRZdiu1UE]https://youtu.be/z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I was here 30 minutes ago and nearly posted Slackers!

That would be me. Howdy Folks! My name is Steve. Been down South for a few months, visiting with my folks. I've been keeping an eye on this thread though, and I must say, a few of you need to eat more Snickers bars, or shoot more guns! I won't mention any names, Tom, but you all know who you are :@ya:. Anyhow, best regards to all y'all, as we try to get back to normal, whatever that is.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Enjoy it while you can. Weather is going to be a hot mess next week.

I'm going to have my wife push mow the dog yard.

While she is doing that I plan to toss some meat in the smoker and drink some whisky, up and down from my chair to check the thermometer in the meat. I really need a wireless transmitter thermometer for the smoker so I don't have to keep getting up to check the meat.

Its going to be a tough first half of the day but there will be a lot of work to get done before the afternoon storms hit.

Anyone know if the Emissions test site in Hobart is open. Doesn't say on the link from the BMV. Just talks about Gary and CP are open, Portage May 27th and Hammond June 2nd. Doesnt mention crap about Hobart

Drive a diesel. Be exempt! Live free!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    For anyone wondering wondering about https://www.bibisbites.com/
    in Burns Harbor, that opened a few months ago, we tried it last night. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat from there again. The wife said she likes it better than Gelsosomo's. :scratch: We tried the bites and the create your own pizza.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Drive a diesel. Be exempt! Live free!

It's the wifes vehicle due this year. She cant stand diesels, so I know I couldn't talk her into one.
    Should just plate them using one of my daughters addresses, then I wouldn't have to worry about it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom