Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi spams me with all sorts of crap via text message. Every once in a while even a pink raccoon finds a pile of trash.

This seems legit, well worth the 2 or 3 minutes it takes to watch =>

[video=youtube;Hspw7Y1Gc5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hspw7Y1Gc5s&feature=youtu.be[/video]
    Yes, this sums it up nicely.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Sunday was pretty busy. Didn't get much done Saturday because of the storms. Sunday used some timbers to block off another garden (made one during the week too). Sprayed for bugs and cut grass. It's certainly growing. Felt perfect temperature wise when I finished.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I prefer the leftovers from yesterday's pot of coffee over ice with plenty of cream. I don't drink coffee hot unless that's all there is. (Not going to put hot coffee over ice-- it dilutes it too much.)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I prefer the leftovers from yesterday's pot of coffee over ice with plenty of cream. I don't drink coffee hot unless that's all there is. (Not going to put hot coffee over ice-- it dilutes it too much.)
    This is also wrong :rolleyes:

Double espresso, unsweetened. 2 doubles, at a minimum, every morning. Freshly ground. Extracted through an espresso machine into pre-warmed tiny cups. Taken hot, very hot. None of the slow sipping out of a mug while the black juice of life gets cold in the cup, that is what the north of 30 Jedi-thug boys do because they can't drink coffee the correct way.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Blecch. My GERD will not allow me to drink regular coffee black, let alone espresso. It's like drinking acid. I feel it burn all the way down.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm sure you could acquire a magic time travel rock from the local wildlife north of 30. Set it on fire and inhale the fumes. The day will be over before you know it, and maybe the next two or three.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So not on 61st avenue in M'ville like a mile away from any railroad tracks, aye? I'm trying to figure out if I got off because I caught him in a lie or because I lied to him and he bought it because frankly I'm probably a borderline sociopath.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Do railroad cops even have any power in Indiana?

Brother, the Railroad Police have more power and it's not limited to Indiana.
    Think "Pinkerton Men" and you've got it right. And that's double if you're actually on RR equipment/property.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Do railroad cops even have any power in Indiana?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/407849-railroad-police-csxt.html

They have the same authority as any other sworn police officer in Indiana and depending upon where they are sworn, they can also exercise authority across state lines more readily.

(a) Every policeman appointed under this chapter shall, before entering upon the duties of office, take and subscribe an oath of office, which shall be endorsed upon the officer's commission, and the commission, with the oath, shall be recorded in the office of the clerk of the circuit court of the county in which the policeman resides. Every policeman who is appointed and commissioned as provided in this chapter shall have, exercise, and possess, throughout Indiana, while engaged in the discharge of the officer's duties as a policeman, the powers of sheriffs, marshals, constables, and municipal police officers, except in the service of civil process.

(b) A policeman who is appointed and commissioned under this chapter must wear a distinctive uniform and a badge of authority or must operate a motor vehicle that is clearly marked as a police vehicle when exercising the officer's authority to arrest or issue a traffic information and summons to a person for the violation of a law or ordinance regulating the use and operation of a motor vehicle on a public highway.

IC 8-3-17-2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom