Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Plan accordingly:

Gary- Burr Street Between 80/94 and Ridge Rd. manhole covers are lifting from high waters causing vehicle damages

Hammond- 80/94 @ Kennedy Ave going East bound 2 left lanes flooded asking state highway to send barricades to block lanes

Lowell- Massive flooding on 9 mile. Seek alternate routes

Crown Point- 231 & US 41 High standing water across the road

Merrillville- Power is out along 30 from the Speedway at Whitcomb all the way down to Art Hill and Meijer. No lights working. Also, Police turning people around on Main St/Taft between 93rd and 30. Take alternate route.

Unincorporated Porter County Road Closing Update as of 6:15 AM - 5/1/19: The following roads in unincorporated Porter County are closed until further notice due to flooding.

- Portage Township: County Road 700 North between Willowcreek Road and 500 West.

- Liberty Township: County Road 200 West between US Highway 6 and 850 North.

- Center Township: Sturdy Road between Comeford Road and Martinal Road.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Plan accordingly:

...Hammond- 80/94 @ Kennedy Ave going East bound 2 left lanes flooded asking state highway to send barricades to block lanes

This made for a slow drive to work. My office is at 80/94 and Kennedy.

- Center Township: Sturdy Road between Comeford Road and Martinal Road.

Flooded under the viaduct. Went to Menards last night abot 7p and it was starting to fill up then.

Houghmade Meadows (yes, I actually call it that), is damp, with minor flooding at the back of the property near the mini-horse pasture. The mini-manure machine remains undrowned at this hour.

I just hauled my Dad's generator home. I guess it's time to set aside some time to get it running- gummy carb.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Our front pasture was a river/pond yesterday. 500 West was flooded while it was raining. Once the rain subsided, it cleared pretty quickly.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone in the market for a higher end gaming monitor? [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34UC79G-B-ultrawide-monitor
    I won one of these and I really don't have a use for it. PM me. I'll make you a deal... ;)
    [/FONT]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom