• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    y did u losers turn on the outside heat?
    ya made all the snow melt.
    Not all the snow was melted. Yesterday I had a pickup on the west side of Illinois almost to the Iowa state line and there was still snow on the ground. So Jedi didn't look in all the right places for his snow.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What is the age of consent in Arkansas? Is there an age of majority? Should mental facility be taken into account? Have those in question actually reached the age of reason?

Doubtful!

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone up for meet and eat Saturday morning/early afternoon on May 4th?
    There's a gun show that day and when i picked up flyers from mmpsteve he mentioned he would love to meet some of the people that were going to be involved in the Ingo shoot prior to it happening, and just fellow INGOers in general. I told him i would post and see if there was any interest.
    Im open to suggestions for time and place but between 9am and 1pm would work best for me. I know you guys and gals have done the CP schoops in the past and that would be fine with me.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    There's a gun show that day and when i picked up flyers from mmpsteve he mentioned he would love to meet some of the people that were going to be involved in the Ingo shoot prior to it happening, and just fellow INGOers in general. I told him i would post and see if there was any interest.
    Im open to suggestions for time and place but between 9am and 1pm would work best for me. I know you guys and gals have done the CP schoops in the past and that would be fine with me.
    :popcorn:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

I'm going to be AT the CP gun show, so have an order of Irish Nachos for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom