• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Anybody interested in 390 rounds of 44 mag brass, hit me up before I post it to classifieds. Have some 223, 380, 40, 45 and some other rifle stuff. Still sorting. Buddy moved left with me to sell.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    At least the rain held off so far. Was able to cook a top round roast on the grill this morning to be turned into Italian beef sandwiches for dinner.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Anybody have a dog crate they don't need? (bigger than 20"x30") Pup is growing... I don't normally keep crates after 6 months, but this guy likes it for a "safe zone".

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Didn't really rain on Sunday where I am, but certainly didn't dry out either. Changed mower blade and trimmed near the fence.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Ballstater. Love my saferacks. Put them over my garage door in the old house to get some extra storage space as well as one in the side in a little nook. I have 2 up in the new garage as soon as we moved in. Can’t live without them. PRO TIP: buy them from the website in the “factory seconds” section. Bought 4 of the 5 from there and cants find any issue with a single one. Only costs like $120 for the 4x8s.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ballstater. Love my saferacks. Put them over my garage door in the old house to get some extra storage space as well as one in the side in a little nook. I have 2 up in the new garage as soon as we moved in. Can’t live without them. PRO TIP: buy them from the website in the “factory seconds” section. Bought 4 of the 5 from there and cants find any issue with a single one. Only costs like $120 for the 4x8s.

:yesway:
    Meanwhile...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom