Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Which model CZ?

I have a bunch of those and love them. I have a couple Glocks too but I don't love them. CZ feels comfortable in my hand and shoots to the same natural point of aim as my Detonics. Controls on the CZs are in the same place as the controls on the Detonics. Easy transition to & from those guns. Glock seems to point high for me due to grip angle.
    I know you didn't ask me, but I have a P07 for EDC and an SP-01 that I want to cajunize for the range, and I'd like to get my hands on a P01 for a possible EDC as well.

Hurtaaron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    NWI
    +1 for South County. Probably the best bet in Lake or Porter counties if you can't wait. If you can, just order from Budsgunshop.com. SCG is actually one of their "preferred dealers" you can have something sent there without having to even inform them that it's coming. No sales tax last time I ordered and SCG does $30 transfers

This makes me sad. Can no LGS really compete with the internet?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This makes me sad. Can no LGS really compete with the internet?

Yeah. It sucks thats for sure. Just bought the wife the new Ez Shield 380 for her bday. Locally everyone wanted $399.99+ tax. And thats if you could find it in stock. Ended up getting it online thru outdoor sportsmens warehouse for $319.99 shipped, no tax. My friend who's an ffl charges me $20 for transfer, so $340 total. Saved myself $80. Hard to pay that much more just to keep it local

Hurtaaron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    NWI
    Yeah. It sucks thats for sure. Just bought the wife the new Ez Shield 380 for her bday. Locally everyone wanted $399.99+ tax. And thats if you could find it in stock. Ended up getting it online thru outdoor sportsmens warehouse for $319.99 shipped, no tax. My friend who's an ffl charges me $20 for transfer, so $340 total. Saved myself $80. Hard to pay that much more just to keep it local

I tend to agree. I'd probably pay $30 + tax more for local.
    I'm looking for a Shield 2.0 9mm. I see $319-$340 on the internet, and around $420 locally.
    I found one in Mishawaka for 369... but it was the Cerakote finish, and I didn't love it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Two models actually ... CGW Shadow 2. Also looking for a P-01

[video=youtube;0FbUMqoyjDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FbUMqoyjDw[/video]
    I have heard GREAT things about the Shadow 2. Supposed to be one of their best pistols.
    Jerry just put 16 rounds on target faster than some can with a regular pistol with no reload.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Enjoy the cooler weather the next few days because by Sunday back to the 90's with real feels close to 100 to start next week

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    are there "younger" versions of that jerry guy doing such fast shots like him? or is he a by-product of the prior generation that grew up with guns being a normal thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom