Not open for further replies.

Hurtaaron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    NWI
    'South County Guns'

Howdy sort of neighbor. I grew up in Decatur Co. and relocated up here.

SheepDog Armory

Nice. It looks like we share our alma mater as well. Chirp chirp.
    In high school we always played north and south Decatur. The most bland gyms in the conference if I remember right... other than the sweet paw prints on the ground at south Decatur.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    b97ffa044f9f5484d614ae75b476fdbb.jpg

hello kitty rules and ya know it.

gunbunnies and snapdragon r gonna like u.
    they lllooovveee wheel guns.

agree on indoor ranges, just 2 loud 4 me

Yep, I love me some wheelguns.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    WHAT!!!! Another southern transplant!!!
    :hehe: This is old news and if someone paid attention instead of all his .GOV naps, raccoon pajama parties, and pink Legos, then when I am at the Decatur Co. Conservation Club now and then, Google Maps is your friend. Or the Indiana ranges tab, which I sent the link.
    Nice. It looks like we share our alma mater as well. Chirp chirp.
    In high school we always played north and south Decatur. The most bland gyms in the conference if I remember right... other than the sweet paw prints on the ground at south Decatur.
    #ChirpChirp
    ND was my school. If I lived 1/2 a mile west, I would have went to Greensburg.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    :hehe: This is old news and if someone paid attention instead of all his .GOV naps, raccoon pajama parties, and pink Legos, then when I am at the Decatur Co. Conservation Club now and then, Google Maps is your friend. Or the Indiana ranges tab, which I sent the link.

#ChirpChirp
    ND was my school. If I lived 1/2 a mile west, I would have went to Greensburg.

Ball State is dead to me. It is way too liberal now. I am so ashamed of them. Unfortunately, there are not many schools that are better.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ball State is dead to me. It is way too liberal now. I am so ashamed of them. Unfortunately, there are not many schools that are better.

Eh, the paper, yes. It had turned into a rag. I'm still guessing around 40/60% Hard to factor in the Libertarians.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    +1 for South County. Probably the best bet in Lake or Porter counties if you can't wait. If you can, just order from Budsgunshop.com. SCG is actually one of their "preferred dealers" you can have something sent there without having to even inform them that it's coming. No sales tax last time I ordered and SCG does $30 transfers

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Shoot to Thrill Customs in Michigan City/Laporte use to do transfers for $10 and custom work but it appears they are closing down for some reason. Guess it's back to Maple City Sports in downtown Laporte for $20 transfers.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wrong ... I am not a a hard core GLOCK lover. Melensdad is pretty spot on. I shoot/carry GLOCK because they work. That's it. I don't get bent out of shape if someone bashes on them.

I recently drank the CZ Kool-aid and am in the process of transitioning to a CZ for EDC.

Which model CZ?

I have a bunch of those and love them. I have a couple Glocks too but I don't love them. CZ feels comfortable in my hand and shoots to the same natural point of aim as my Detonics. Controls on the CZs are in the same place as the controls on the Detonics. Easy transition to & from those guns. Glock seems to point high for me due to grip angle.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Which model CZ?

I have a bunch of those and love them. I have a couple Glocks too but I don't love them. CZ feels comfortable in my hand and shoots to the same natural point of aim as my Detonics. Controls on the CZs are in the same place as the controls on the Detonics. Easy transition to & from those guns. Glock seems to point high for me due to grip angle.

I have a CZ 75B Omega but always seem to go back to my wheelguns. I've thought about selling it, but every time I do, I think to myself "17 rounds vs 6 rounds..."

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Wrong ... I am not a a hard core GLOCK lover. Melensdad is pretty spot on. I shoot/carry GLOCK because they work. That's it. I don't get bent out of shape if someone bashes on them.

I recently drank the CZ Kool-aid and am in the process of transitioning to a CZ for EDC.
    Which CZ you running? I have a CZ85 that runs pretty dang good, accurate, sadly only one mag for it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have a CZ 75B Omega but always seem to go back to my wheelguns. I've thought about selling it, but every time I do, I think to myself "17 rounds vs 6 rounds..."
    Wheel guns are fun, but they certainly take time to reload. Unless you train Jerry Miculek style. That guy reloads revolvers faster than I can swap mags

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    +1 for South County. Probably the best bet in Lake or Porter counties if you can't wait. If you can, just order from Budsgunshop.com. SCG is actually one of their "preferred dealers" you can have something sent there without having to even inform them that it's coming. No sales tax last time I ordered and SCG does $30 transfers
    I've only bought one of my guns from Blythes. The rest were purchased online and transferred through Matt at Front Towards Enemy near Demotte. It is a little farther to drive, but he has always been great to work with. There are usually better prices to be had out there than Buds. If you do a little research, you can usually find some good deals on the Internet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom