d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone going to the Dam duck Race this weekend in Hobart? They have food trucks and craft booths.

Ever since they stopped having the carnival, we dont usually go. Overpriced fair food, craft booths are usually nothing worth while or overpriced as well, and just cant stand the crowd.
    When they had the rides and stuff it was a little more fun for the youngest. Wish they'd bring that back

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Ever since they stopped having the carnival, we dont usually go. Overpriced fair food, craft booths are usually nothing worth while or overpriced as well, and just cant stand the crowd.
    When they had the rides and stuff it was a little more fun for the youngest. Wish they'd bring that back
    Almost like the farmers market on Thursday nights. More stuff than a farmers market and few if any fresh veggies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    On a sidenote. Me and the daughter hit Bass Pro today and while there renewed my wifes Nra membership. Cant beat $5 off then get a $25 BP gift card on top of it. Anyhow, the lady that was working the Nra table is a certified instructor and in talking with her for a bit, she offered to volunteer if we move forward with the youth shoot next year. I have her personal cell number and her number thru the Nra. Very nice lady. She also offers personal instruction as well if anybody, or you know someone thats looking, i can pass her info on thru pm

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Nope. She loved chatting with my daughter so much they took a pick together
    28syfyg.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    well im sure we can get her to dye it red.
    either way she know her guns so act would be in trouble if he "po"ed her. :)

what time did you go today 2 cabelas.
    i stopped by but only outside to see the kayaks.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    ah basd pro 2 fffaaarrr

Pretty equal distance for me. About 20 minutes to either one. I do prefer Cabelas though. Their reloading supplies are generally cheaper and the run better sales on them too. You'd think since BP bought Cabelas it would balance out more but ive yet to see it. Daughter prefers BP because she can play on the boats and 4 wheelers

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Next round of weekend birthday bubble party (2 more in a row to go) done. He's going to start thinking every weekend is a birthday party at this rate. Free Y indoor movie night. Hosed the kid down and off to see the sandman.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pretty equal distance for me. About 20 minutes to either one. I do prefer Cabelas though. Their reloading supplies are generally cheaper and the run better sales on them too. You'd think since BP bought Cabelas it would balance out more but ive yet to see it. Daughter prefers BP because she can play on the boats and 4 wheelers
    Google Maps must be hard for him.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom