bIDxEOh.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I ****ing hate fireworks. I've got two big trembly dogs and two ankle-biters that have been frantically running up and down the length of the house barking and whining every night for the past week. Stupid neighbors don't even wait until dark any more. It started at 6pm tonight.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I ran over to Bass Pro to use the $10 off coupon the last day it was valid. I can't believe how expensive ammo is there. And $40 for a pound of powder? I hope Cabela's doesn't go that route.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I ran over to Bass Pro to use the $10 off coupon the last day it was valid. I can't believe how expensive ammo is there. And $40 for a pound of powder? I hope Cabela's doesn't go that route.

Its surprising how much higher BP is over Cabelas. When Cabelas does their reloading sale prices are pretty good. Thats usually where i get my powder. I did buy a # of Blc2 at bass pro last week though with a $10 of $30 coupon. Had to buy a 100 pack of primers to reach the $30, but all said and done got 100 cci small pistol primers and the pound of powder for around $25 after tax

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bass Pro is hit and miss. Having the credit card with points, coupons, in-store pick up handing you a $10 gift card, and emails helps, but Cabela's is vastly superior with deals including the credit card and points.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I wish. Maybe one day when there aren't so many bills. I was helping a buddy by taking the wheel so he could play with all his new doodads.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I wish. Maybe one day when there aren't so many bills. I was helping a buddy by taking the wheel so he could play with all his new doodads.
    Divorce bills ended my flying days. Went the route of gliders for a while till the extra money well went dry. In these times have to wonder where the disposable income went. Was that a twin engine you were in? And you think guns are an expensive hobby.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

I got a bass pro $25 dollar gift card. I seen the prices online and almost had a heart attack. Thinking of changing the card to a Cabelas card since we have around $100 in points. All I really could use is a shooting rest for my rifles and pistols.

As far as the fireworks go. My animals have been trained over the years with me blasting rounds in the backyard when working a load. My dog will run to the back door and watch me as I take my 5-8 shots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom