• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    KLB, I thought the only thing it effected was firearms and firearms accessories.

Jedi, this cold sucks big time...

Ballstater, the problem appears when you try to connect to a shared drive on the affected computer. The ones I was having issues with today were all Windows 7 Pro computers and they didn't show any issues until you tried to connect to one of their shared drives.

I think I'm going to try to go shoot some this weekend before the Commissioners screw up the couple private ranges I finally got access to here in Lake County.. That Arizona desert is looking much more awesome as this stupid stuff keeps happening around here.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    so how many u got now??
    or did u sell them?
    All sold. They were gone by the time they were 10 weeks old.

There is a pretty high demand for working guardian dogs. It is the best way to keep livestock safe from predators.

They are amazing creatures.

[video=facebook_share;2333151730035011]https://www.facebook.com/dcbpets/videos/2333151730035011/?t=0[/video]

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Excited to drive the wifes new Subaru in a little snow, but 7 feet? No thanks, we didn't buy the big Subaru!!

The auto industry does a disservice to people hyping all wheel drive the way they do. I say this as one who won't own a car without it. Tires are a much more important part of the equation when it comes to traction in Winter weather.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    snow.jpg

313903.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    The auto industry does a disservice to people hyping all wheel drive the way they do. I say this as one who won't own a car without it. Tires are a much more important part of the equation when it comes to traction in Winter weather.

I thought about getting a second set of wheels with snow tires, but decided to see how it does with the all-seasons first. If we lived in Canada I'd have real snow tires. The AWD hype didn't get us, but the Forester cost about the same as a nice Accord or Camry, and we do haul stuff, so it was a no brainer. 70 cube ft of space with the rear seat down, with a massive hatch entrance. Wifes been driving an Accord, so we wanted to try something different.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I hadn't been able to take Wednesdays off and I didn't want to start the process and lose money because it wasn't finished out on time. I am also looking up at the retired law enforcement permit too, that one covers all 50 states. I also thought the permit would take more time. Although still did take some time and running around.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0