• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone here interested in a CZ P09 that has had the full Robar treatment? Trigger job, stippling, NP3 coating, extended mags, and magwell. Comes with a Leupold Delta Point on it and optic height sights. All the metal in the pistol even the springs have been NP3 coated, this thing will never rust. I'm taking offers this weekend before my girlfriend kills me for buying an optic for the SCAR 17 out of pocket. I'm also interested in optics as trades.

D7pqfyR.jpg

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Disney wasn't into the princess thing yet when I was there. It was the classics. Mickey, Donald, and mostly Goofy. Goofy was everywhere, they must have had 50 Goofy's. I think the Chipmunks were the latest hip thing.

Thunderbolts and lightning!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Anyone here interested in a CZ P09 that has had the full Robar treatment? Trigger job, stippling, NP3 coating, extended mags, and magwell. Comes with a Leupold Delta Point on it and optic height sights. All the metal in the pistol even the springs have been NP3 coated, this thing will never rust. I'm taking offers this weekend before my girlfriend kills me for buying an optic for the SCAR 17 out of pocket. I'm also interested in optics as trades.

D7pqfyR.jpg
    You should be scared of your girlfriend (the chef) who work with sharp knives and knows how to use them. Better learn how to sleep with one eye open. :runaway:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Disney wasn't into the princess thing yet when I was there. It was the classics. Mickey, Donald, and mostly Goofy. Goofy was everywhere, they must have had 50 Goofy's. I think the Chipmunks were the latest hip thing.

Thunderbolts and lightning!
    A guy I work said when he was back in college he worked as Goofy and his wife was Minnie at Disney world.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Packed up the car and getting ready to head to Winamac. Other than hot and humid weather looks good. Finish my coffee and off we go

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No man is a island.Can you see where there isn't any grass to cut or some one to talk to. Good summer time job for Jedi without the feets of snow to worry about.

Gazing from my window
    To the streets below
    On a freshly fallen, silent shroud of snow
    I am a rock
    I am an island

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    without seeing that gas doc you cant go back to work?
    why? cause he is the one that will medically clear you as ok to work?

I can't go back till I clear the vertigo.
    It is suspected the vertigo is being caused by both my vitamin B-12 and iron being low in my blood. It's not being absorbed from the food.
    Normally, people that need the B-12 injections get them once a month. I've been scheduled for once a week.
    Last I talked to the GI doc, it was suspected the iron and B-12 deficiencies were being caused by celiac disease.
    So, I need to see him, to see if it is celiac, and if so, what happens after. Which should pretty much be diet.
    So, IF I am diagnosed, it will take a bit of time for my guts to heal up and start digesting, I don't know how long.
    But.. if I am not diagnosed, then more testing to find out what's causing it.

Sort of funny, but.. I can get my endoscopy and colonoscopy in mid Sept, and the end of Sept.
    But.. those are just follow ups on my ulcer.
    They are NOT holding me up from going to work.

And, I might have a BIG problem.
    That being, the upcoming strike vote.
    Since the company pays benefits the month ahead (you pay insurance for the future, not the past), if we strike, I can still get the scope jobs.
    BUT, then I will either have to cancel seeing the GI doc in November, or pay for the visit, after I've been on strike for months.

Fun
    Fun
    Fun.

:)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I can't go back till I clear the vertigo.
    It is suspected the vertigo is being caused by both my vitamin B-12 and iron being low in my blood. It's not being absorbed from the food.
    Normally, people that need the B-12 injections get them once a month. I've been scheduled for once a week.
    Last I talked to the GI doc, it was suspected the iron and B-12 deficiencies were being caused by celiac disease.
    So, I need to see him, to see if it is celiac, and if so, what happens after. Which should pretty much be diet.
    So, IF I am diagnosed, it will take a bit of time for my guts to heal up and start digesting, I don't know how long.
    But.. if I am not diagnosed, then more testing to find out what's causing it.

Sort of funny, but.. I can get my endoscopy and colonoscopy in mid Sept, and the end of Sept.
    But.. those are just follow ups on my ulcer.
    They are NOT holding me up from going to work.

And, I might have a BIG problem.
    That being, the upcoming strike vote.
    Since the company pays benefits the month ahead (you pay insurance for the future, not the past), if we strike, I can still get the scope jobs.
    BUT, then I will either have to cancel seeing the GI doc in November, or pay for the visit, after I've been on strike for months.

Fun
    Fun
    Fun.

:)

Do you get cut off from benefits even if you are on medical leave and can’t work when the strike is on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Do you get cut off from benefits even if you are on medical leave and can’t work when the strike is on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never struck before, so I'm not sure.
    But, I think I continue to get Sickness & Accident Pay, but that is limited, 3 months or something like that.
    The insurance might only last till the end of Sept though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom