Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    New York, Chicago and California are Democrat strongholds, Liberal E=enclaves and are or have sanctuary cities (soon to be cut off from all Federal funds, hopefully) and when the they don't like something they are going to protest and possibly riot, kill and burn down their own cities.

They can all go the way of Detroit as far as i am concerned.

:yesway:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    New York, Chicago and California are Democrat strongholds, Liberal E=enclaves and are or have sanctuary cities (soon to be cut off from all Federal funds, hopefully) and when the they don't like something they are going to protest and possibly riot, kill and burn down their own cities.

They can all go the way of Detroit as far as i am concerned.

My hope is that Detroit makes a resurgence under Trump and the other big cities don't follow. Detroit is nothing but an open sewer now, which means it is a prime target for growth and resurrection. Lets see if Trump can't help Detroit change its corrupt ways and bring the disenchanted voters up to see the light.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Hey, I like my rights as an Indiana citizen, thank you very much. Lake county politicians and IL transplants belong in IL, or just the North of 30 thugs.

Hey! I consider myself a Hoosier after transplanting 14 yrs ago. Technically, i was born in Hammond! Its not my fault my parents decided to raise me 2 blocks from the border( on the wrong side).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom