• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I played a hockey game between the start of the 5th and the mid of the 9th. The rain delay was just enough to make it to the bar for the start of the 10th.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Say what you will about the Veterans Administration, but, here in NWI I have always had a very good experience.

I was not feeling well this weekend, light headed and my eyesight want very bleary. I went to the Church first aid and they said I should see my doctor.

I called VA on Monday and made an appointment for Wednesday, saw my doctor yesterday at Adam Benjamin Jr. VA Clinic. had a blood draw afterward. He requested 4 labs they made an eye appointment before I left. Jesse Brown VA Hospital called today and I made an appointment for an MRI at 7 AM 11/25/16, then I called Heart Lab and made an appointment for an Echo Cardiogram at 11 AM that morning and the Vascular lab and made an appointment to check my Carotid arteries at 1 PM that afternoon.

The worst part of the whole experience was the initial phone call.

The terrible part is going to Chicago.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Say what you will about the Veterans Administration, but, here in NWI I have always had a very good experience.

I was not feeling well this weekend, light headed and my eyesight want very bleary. I went to the Church first aid and they said I should see my doctor.

I called VA on Monday and made an appointment for Wednesday, saw my doctor yesterday at Adam Benjamin Jr. VA Clinic. had a blood draw afterward. He requested 4 labs they made an eye appointment before I left. Jesse Brown VA Hospital called today and I made an appointment for an MRI at 7 AM 11/25/16, then I called Heart Lab and made an appointment for an Echo Cardiogram at 11 AM that morning and the Vascular lab and made an appointment to check my Carotid arteries at 1 PM that afternoon.

The worst part of the whole experience was the initial phone call.

The terrible part is going to Chicago.

I've heard good things about Adam Benjamin center in Crown Point.
    I've heard NOTHING BUT BAD about Hines in Chicago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom