Not open for further replies.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    My hero!

I usually don't post my emails to him here, because I am afraid some would consider them rather caustic. I don't ever expect him to agree with me so I want him to just how much he P****s me off. He can not move any farther left so it can only irritate him to know that everyone in NWI doesn't want free stuff!

Edit: Good morning INGO :coffee:

I will give Pete this much credit, we were never asked by his staff to leave and Pete always smiled and shook my hand, even after we had done it a couple of times and they knew who we were.

I used to call when I had something to say because it gave me a chance to talk to staffers personally, although I called Republican Senators a lot more than I called Pete's office, figuring calling his office was just a waste of time. At one point in time I called so often some of the staffers would remember who I was when I called.

I've largely stopped doing that. I tried to influence Donnelly for a while but he finally showed his true colors and I put him in the same category as Pete. As for Coats, let's just say I have nothing but contempt for that GOP establishment tool. He doesn't give a d*** what we think because he's not running again. He's there to line his pockets by selling influence and that means toeing McConnell's line and voting the way the big donors want him to vote.

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm here... fell into some work... but I climbed back out and found the INGO forum again...

How is everyone and what did I miss...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I was watching the clown stuff on Facebook and at first I was trying to figure out if it was real or fake... I guess the misfits will do almost anything but get a real job and be part of society...

Actually with this weather change I've been severe dieting again... Seems to be settling though as ths morning was a 49 BS... mmmmmmmm a apple and some strawberries with my no carb breakfast...

Got some trigger time in last sunday... although indoors but it quenched the need to do some booming....

ruggp1004113hdrfil.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Does this include Halloween candy? Wife heard Hobart may cancel trick or treater's because of all the clown stuff going on. Saw a front yard sign in Michigan City that said "No candy for clowns".

Kids today are just a bunch of sissies.

I grew up with Bozo the Clown. Even went on his show and saw him face to face. Never wet my pants over a f'(#ing clown.

Honestly I wonder if all the clown sightings were started by the producers of the soon to be released remake of Stephen King's IT movie. If you saw the original (and didn't need a safe space in which to cower) then you know from which the whole creepy clown originates. They are in the process of finishing a remake of the movie. Should be in theaters fairly soon. Would not put it past the producers/promo staff to hire a few clowns to start something, then a bunch of copy-cat clowns continue it and make it creepy. Great free publicity.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Kids today are just a bunch of sissies.

I grew up with Bozo the Clown. Even went on his show and saw him face to face. Never wet my pants over a f'(#ing clown.

Honestly I wonder if all the clown sightings were started by the producers of the soon to be released remake of Stephen King's IT movie. If you saw the original (and didn't need a safe space in which to cower) then you know from which the whole creepy clown originates. They are in the process of finishing a remake of the movie. Should be in theaters fairly soon. Would not put it past the producers/promo staff to hire a few clowns to start something, then a bunch of copy-cat clowns continue it and make it creepy. Great free publicity.
    Lots of copy cats. The media makes such a big deal of it, you know there are a lot of people out there that will do it just for a laugh.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yup. You can count on copycats.

And that is why I openly wonder if it might have been started as a promotional ploy for the upcoming movie.
    Agree with you. Copy cats picking it up cause they wanna be cool too. Oh look, I can get on the news,

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Still waiting on a call from Blythe's in Valpo. I doubt it will ever come. I called to complain Sunday and was told Les himself would call me back. I was in there on Sunday and was arguing with an employee on how I'm surprised they don't have the new LCP in soon and that November is ridiculous considering other places are already selling it. He thought the fact that I said Ruger usually ships guns shortly after announcement was laughable... Literally. He laughed mockingly at me as I walked out the door... After he asked if I "had ever sold guns before?". He suggested I buy it online when I told him I could.. fine then I will LOL!

Got a couple guns there... never again. I'd post a review somewhere, but reviews have a habit of disappearing these days, when the owner doesn't like them.

*sigh* I really need to hit the range this weekend. I'm dying to shoot! :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom