• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Road trip. Is this around Summit street?

If you know where the White Hen store is by the Sherman Tank on Taft, you got it. It's right in that little group of store fronts. The web site is a little nicer than the restaurant, but I found the food to be really pretty good. It's a small two man operation.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    All this talk about food...

I'm just sitting here pumping more insulin...

Pump change is about 11:30 though so I'll know if it is the throat and chest thing I picked up or the pump really soon.... Hoping for a miraculous blood sugar drop and the frig will be empty very quickly....

Jedi, you would make a buck and you would have dinner for the evening... WD is willing to give you a buck to watch you make dinner.... what is wrong with that...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'll do it for a buck if you pay the processing and it dresses out to at least 75 lbs. You can keep the hide and head.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Apart from the 50+ coax to TV3 did you change anything else?
    Is the 3 way splitter powered or passive?

Your setup is it as follows:

ANTENNA <-coax-> 3 way splitter
    out 1 of splitter to TV1
    out 2 of splitter to TV2
    out 3 of splitter to TV3

Is the route the coax to TV3 the same route as you had before or did you run the cable a different way?
    What is that route? Any new electrical equiupment in that path? Wifi? Modems? desktops? new furnance/sump pump

I have a passive splitter. As of the rt, i didnt change a thing...... I have no idea how it is ran. The splitter is located in the basement on the SW side of the house and Tv3 is located in the NE side of the house on the 2nd story. The Coax goes straight up into the walls from the splitter and from there....... :dunno: The only thing I can think of is we recently go a new Gas Hot Water Heater..... Thats it. But I dont think that could make a difference.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is a good instructional video. You may have done exactly this, but if not, this may help.

[video=youtube;nKEvciE5G7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKEvciE5G7c[/video]

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    All this talk about food...

I'm just sitting here pumping more insulin...

Pump change is about 11:30 though so I'll know if it is the throat and chest thing I picked up or the pump really soon.... Hoping for a miraculous blood sugar drop and the frig will be empty very quickly....

Jedi, you would make a buck and you would have dinner for the evening... WD is willing to give you a buck to watch you make dinner.... what is wrong with that...
    Food... I remember food... i'm living on Gatorade and yogurt right now. Impacted, infected wisdom tooth... crap. Surgery consult Monday. My face looks like it is from one of those iPhone stretchy filters the one side is swollen so bad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have a passive splitter. As of the rt, i didnt change a thing...... I have no idea how it is ran. The splitter is located in the basement on the SW side of the house and Tv3 is located in the NE side of the house on the 2nd story. The Coax goes straight up into the walls from the splitter and from there....... :dunno: The only thing I can think of is we recently go a new Gas Hot Water Heater..... Thats it. But I dont think that could make a difference.

????
    The coax of the 3rd tv you said was broke at the TV end. So did you run a new line or just fix the broken end like the video blue "bird" posted?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Do you have another coax cable on hand?
    If so disconnect the current coax that is going to TV3 at the splitter (but leave in the wall/in place).
    Connect the new coax cable to splitter (same port you disconnected) and then connect to TV.
    You will probably have to move TV into that room to test.
    Does the TV work again?
    If so then your current cable in the wall or the terminations are bad.

If no then either TV or spliter have gone bad. Suspect at this junction its the splitter.
    Try a different port on the spliter to see if that helps.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Food... I remember food... i'm living on Gatorade and yogurt right now. Impacted, infected wisdom tooth... crap. Surgery consult Monday. My face looks like it is from one of those iPhone stretchy filters the one side is swollen so bad.

Yikes! Been there, nothing quite like it. I don't envy you right now. On the up side, the pain of the abscess is often so bad that the pain of surgery is nothing. At least in my case. Good luck to you.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    [video]https://youtu.be/dFjV6WAaoGA[/video]
    *iPad fail, but the link works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom