Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have an inarticulable need to get this for my dog. It will have a name tape, a doge patch, and little ammo pouches for his treats and poopy bags.

View attachment 56376
    Easy way to put it. Need to be uniform, dog knows we are on the same team. It works like the thunder vests for dogs, help keep them calm. Dog can carry his own gear, or at least help. See, lots of reasons

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Easy way to put it. Need to be uniform, dog knows we are on the same team. It works like the thunder vests for dogs, help keep them calm. Dog can carry his own gear, or at least help. See, lots of reasons
    Gotta admit it's mostly for the cuteness factor. The dog is only like 10 lbs.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    First time in six years my Photobucket is not working. Looks like you have to use the driect link and add

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Unbelievable, this is going to make national headlines. Already saw it on channel 7 news this morning.

Crown Point High School nixes U.S. Marine in uniform accepting diploma
    Crown Point High School nixes U.S. Marine in uniform accepting diploma | Local News | nwitimes.com
    There will be upset, but nothing will be done. Hopefully Indiana will be different, but usually it's always our graduation, our dress code. And it's understandable in a way, because if you allow his dress uniform what about the kid who earned chef uniform, or any number of exceptions. If it's put out well in advance, he's a Marine and knows rules apply. If he didn't seek previous approval, that's all on him.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Did I read correctly that another student graduated in shorts and gym shoes?

[FONT=&quot]Family members, who did not want to be named, called the situation a "disgrace." One family member, who was at the graduation, said there was one student who wore shorts and gym shoes, and another student who wore a red turban symbolizing his religious views.[/FONT]

Why yes, yes I did.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There will be upset, but nothing will be done. Hopefully Indiana will be different, but usually it's always our graduation, our dress code. And it's understandable in a way, because if you allow his dress uniform what about the kid who earned chef uniform, or any number of exceptions. If it's put out well in advance, he's a Marine and knows rules apply. If he didn't seek previous approval, that's all on him.
    Exactly.

I am a bit confused by this article too. Was the issue that he wanted to wear his uniform, or that he didn't want to wear a gown over it? Looking elsewhere it was because he did not want to wear the cap and gown over it.
    Did I read correctly that another student graduated in shorts and gym shoes?

Why yes, yes I did.
    I highly doubt that student did not wear a cap and gown during the ceremony.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh if push came to shove, he'd probably destroy those cats. He's mostly Jack Russel or Fox Terrier family we think but there might be some Dachshund and we know for sure his mother was a Chihuahua mix. He's a feisty little ****head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom