Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Does anyone want a 32" RCA tube TV that works? We got a new one. I also have a couple of 27" that worked last time they were hooked up a couple of years ago. Let me know, and they're yours.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    If it was summer I would say just leave them out by the trash on the street and they would be gone in a couple hours... I leave old pc's out and the garbage man doesn't have a chance to get the stuff...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'll end up putting them out anyway, but just thought I'd see if anyone could use one.. They're a PITA, but they're free. Good for a garage TV or something.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    starting layering up for the game. should be done by about 10
    Forget that racket!

Got done snowthrowing. Deeper than I initially thought. 2 ft.+ drifts in spots. Plows haven't been in my neighborhood yet. Church didn't happen. Time to warm up :coffee:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    it better break the record for coldest game ever
    I've done the whole cold game thing before. Tailgating in the south lot having beer freeze faster than you can drink it (minus shotgunning it)! Lines for the pisser unbearably long because morons are waiting until they get to the urinal to start taking 10 layers off. Had a chance to go to that brutally cold MNF game when Michael Vick was in town...I passed after my last experience. Watching people freeze while I sat in my climate-controlled house, sitting in my recliner, able to eat and drink freely, and free reign of the facilities...ya, I made the right choice.

You have fun with all that. Enjoy the game.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I've done the whole cold game thing before. Tailgating in the south lot having beer freeze faster than you can drink it (minus shotgunning it)! Lines for the pisser unbearably long because morons are waiting until they get to the urinal to start taking 10 layers off. Had a chance to go to that brutally cold MNF game when Michael Vick was in town...I passed after my last experience. Watching people freeze while I sat in my climate-controlled house, sitting in my recliner, able to eat and drink freely, and free reign of the facilities...ya, I made the right choice.

You have fun with all that. Enjoy the game.

Plus it's the Bears. Now if it was professional football it might be worth seeing.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Was supposed to have the kids' Christmas pictures taken today, glad that's getting cancelled. Staying home and having a cup of coffee. Mmmmm coffee, just like the convicted child murderer, only not spelled the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom