• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well apparently our VP of sales volunteered me in May for a tasting the Fri/Sat after Thanksgiving in Peoria, IL while he was working the market. My DM is mad at me because I'm supposed to be out of town that weekend with the family, and he says I should have immediately put the tasting on my calendar in May when our VP set a recap of his visit. Who the hell has a tasting on the weekend after Thanksgiving in the first place. I took this job to spend more time with my family during the holidays, not travel 3hrs away. :wallbash: :xmad:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Crisis averted. Spoke to the manager running the tasting and he said they have it covered. Suppliers don't normally come, and he doesn't expect me there. :banana::bacondance:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    This is my type of winter right now.... 70 degrees with the windows open in a t-shirt... Yeah baby.... Unfortunately I think Jedi's version of winter is going to screw up my weekend plans...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll be sporting my new :ingo: hat at the land of smells Saturday. I'll be interested to see if the Trump effect changes some price tags.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom