Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone free from 9-noon Friday to go with me as a wing man while I sell my subs at the South Bend Walmart? I guarantee they will have someone rolling with them as they asked their buddy where Laporte was. I would take my wife but she will be setting up for a craft show this weekend. I'm going to text on friday morning 7 our time to make sure we are still good and these people aren't jerking around.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone free from 9-noon Friday to go with me as a wing man while I sell my subs at the South Bend Walmart? I guarantee they will have someone rolling with them as they asked their buddy where Laporte was. I would take my wife but she will be setting up for a craft show this weekend. I'm going to text on friday morning 7 our time to make sure we are still good and these people aren't jerking around.

Sorry, workin.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

Yea but I don't wanna go. :rofl:

Just kidding, I'll be playing a golf outing at Cog Hill on Friday.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thanks Chef1231 but anything Ed Brown will be too high rent for me... Nice 1911's though...

Snap, hope you feel better... this slow warm up is starting to let me blood sugars come up a bit... Take care...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009

Would I have to do anything?

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I have a coupe autos, one is a Benchmade Benchmade 9051BK AFO II Automatic Knife $125

Other one is a Auto Spyderco that they do not make anymore and is very snappy.
    Spyderco Embassy Automatic Knife $150
    nevermind, I was just informed that we apparently need a new rabbit hutch. Good luck, you shouldn't have any trouble moving them at those prices.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks. I bought a Protech a bit back and it's been my new edc. Trying to scratch together an excuse to buy a DDmk18 sbr so selling some stuff

Unfortunately for me, Brad got me for a Kershaw Launch 1, which in the 7 OTS auto's I own, has easily become my favorite. I now consider the Launch 1 to be the best OTF out there for under 300.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Would I have to do anything?

Off Friday (unless wife scheduled something talking to me while I was watching the game...which doubtful)
    Need me, I got your 6!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Patio is almost done. Only thing missing is the actual firepit.
    Firepit.jpg
    Whole%20Patio.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom