• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not really sure if they are open or not, the website says their open but doesn't mention holidays. I'll take the ride and if their not open there is plenty of corn field between there and here to pull off in and cut loose in...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well the wife decided I shouldn't hit the range tomorrow afterall... I'll have to revisit the idea later this week..

Need to do some night shooting anyways...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The new hillbilly pvc stand. Only hung 4 pieces of paper for the picture so others could continue shooting. The ropes are so you can hang different size targets and can be added or subtracted. Aaaaand the wife shot it 2xs and dad once. It still stood!
    View attachment 37424

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    The new hillbilly pvc stand. Only hung 4 pieces of paper for the picture so others could continue shooting. The ropes are so you can hang different size targets and can be added or subtracted. Aaaaand the wife shot it 2xs and dad once. It still stood!
    View attachment 37424

Before I bought my steel, I made a frame and attached regular old chicken wire to it. Then used cheap clothespins to hold the targets to it. On windy days we attached a piece of cardboard to the wire with a bunch of pins then used cheap spray adhesive to stick the targets to the cardboard.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    as far as jp tomorrow... i don't know if they are open or not, but we are heading there. if they are closed we may keep going to winamac. eta is unsure. i work till 7am, then pick up my son from the sitter, do egg hunt and give him his rifle and other gifts, clean gun and go over safety and function and make sure he is comfortable with it, clean and deodorize self, pack up gear then leave. so however long all that will take.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    HD96, my brass collector said she rather we stay around the family tomorrow sooooo I'm not going to make it. Enjoy...

Sometime this week though I'm going to get on a private range and shoot some video with the night vision scope.... should be able to post some of it once I get out and play though...

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    that is awesome. eventually i will get some night optics and eventually i'll have some place i can shoot with them. i understand about staying by family, but since we already did easter dinner last week with "glock girl's" mom and my parents live in alaska it's just us and we are all going to the range.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    HD96,

Own the night.....

xsight6658hdrc.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom