• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I was watching the Hawks game on my tablet last night cause I didn't have that channel on the TV. So, today I bought a hdmi cable to display my tablet on the TV. Playoffs are coming up. :rockwoot:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm almost there, had to stop and eat something..... blood sugars are running low today for some reason..

Ballstater, don't you have one of those vibrating fluid cleaner tank things... Take a few things apart and drop in, turn on and leave for a couple hours and then wipe down and put back together... I stopped letting the wife do it because the dish washer is a little rough on them....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    GOW, We all do all we can for our better half's.... Heck my wife told me when I left that I better bring a bunch of brass back or there would be no dinner tonight...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm almost there, had to stop and eat something..... blood sugars are running low today for some reason..

Ballstater, don't you have one of those vibrating fluid cleaner tank things... Take a few things apart and drop in, turn on and leave for a couple hours and then wipe down and put back together... I stopped letting the wife do it because the dish washer is a little rough on them....

That would be nice. Everything is all sprayed down and soaking. Unfortunately, nothing of mine says "dishwasher safe."

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Starting to look at land in the area, min of 10 acres....wife is looking at house plans. I know it's going to be some time (few years) but I'm excited.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom