• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    GOW, Smith discontinued production of your 686 6 shot 2.5 inch so you better keep her.... I finally found one and am in the process of securing the little lady.

The 3 inch is going to be a hard one to find also as they only made it for the Customs Service for a short period of time...

Jedi, the shenanigans that old man winter have put us through yesterday and today just make me that more determined to relocate.... but to be completely honest in AZ if you go up to Flagstaff you might catch a snow storm and still go back down the mountain to Phoenix and jump in the pool at any time...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Roads were BAAAD yesterday, but I made it to Blythe's to shoot my 3 new Smiths. The mod. 17 .22LR is my favorite. I've never shot a .22 handgun before. I kept waiting for the recoil.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    model 17..... no recoil... I always wanted a 6 inch heavy 17 or 617 to reduce practice expense of shooting my 686 6 inch 357 magnum but the 22 ammo skyrocketed and became so hard to find that the desire has left to own one now...

The 17 was a tack driver out at IHMSA back when I use to compete... Enjoy her.....

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    GOW, Smith discontinued production of your 686 6 shot 2.5 inch so you better keep her.... I finally found one and am in the process of securing the little lady.

The 3 inch is going to be a hard one to find also as they only made it for the Customs Service for a short period of time...

Jedi, the shenanigans that old man winter have put us through yesterday and today just make me that more determined to relocate.... but to be completely honest in AZ if you go up to Flagstaff you might catch a snow storm and still go back down the mountain to Phoenix and jump in the pool at any time...

Oh don't worry..I don't intend to EVER get rid of it. Now a 3 inch you say is a hard one to find...Hmm.....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    carrots that dangle in the wind in front of you often are never achieved....

Just saying...

Stop abusing your guns and get some lead on target soon....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom