Not open for further replies.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    FYI, if anyone is looking for a local place to get ethanol free fuel, the Hobart Sky Ranch Airport has Rec-90 and AVEGAS 100. Both will run you $6.00/gal. It's at 3600 N Lakepark Ave in Hobart....a couple miles east of I65 just north of Ridge Road. Give Don a call to make sure he'll be around before going...219-962-3020.
    Also, just so you can plan for it, the ramp from Ridge to southbound I65 is closed....still....:wallbash:

According to this site, they were my closest place to get ethanol free fuel.....Ethanol free fuel locations

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I've been drinking pop since I was 3 years old. That's alot longer than guys have been drinking alcohol/smoking.

2-3 cans a day, on certain days i bet I drank 6 or more.

Last Sunday I had like 3 Dr peppers.

Haven't had any soda since.

Down 8 whole lbs.

I have had like almost no urge to pick up a pop.

Am I going to continue to drink pop. Oh hell yea, it's a want not a need.

I don't know how people just can't stop bad habits. I've been on the juice for 31 years.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've been drinking pop since I was 3 years old. That's alot longer than guys have been drinking alcohol/smoking.

Down 8 whole lbs.

I don't know how people just can't stop bad habits. I've been on the juice for 31 years.
    Next upcoming station is....

Diabeticland.

It will catch up with you eventually if you make it to middle/older age.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    FYI, if anyone is looking for a local place to get ethanol free fuel, the Hobart Sky Ranch Airport has Rec-90 and AVEGAS 100. Both will run you $6.00/gal. It's at 3600 N Lakepark Ave in Hobart....a couple miles east of I65 just north of Ridge Road. Give Don a call to make sure he'll be around before going...219-962-3020.
    Also, just so you can plan for it, the ramp from Ridge to southbound I65 is closed....still....:wallbash:

According to this site, they were my closest place to get ethanol free fuel.....Ethanol free fuel locations
    closest for sure, but at $6/gal it might be worth taking the spin to michigan city at $3.55/gal.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Down 8 whole lbs.

Just don't substitute diet soda. That **** is worse for you than regular. Your body still thinks it's sugar, but you get the added bonus of poison artificial sweeteners.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Just don't substitute diet soda. That **** is worse for you than regular. Your body still thinks it's sugar, but you get the added bonus of poison artificial sweeteners.
    Anytime I've MISTAKENLY bought a diet soda I have literally thrown it out the ****ing window. Nothing more disgusting than that fake sugar ****.

Who do people think they're kidding...

I know a guy once. 2 whoppers large fry diet coke...
    LMAO.

He had a heart attack and fell down stairs at a bears game

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I quit drinking pop before i quit alcohol I don’t think I have had a pop (besides 1 on 4th of July just for fun my sober anniversary) over 10 years you feel better when you quit and you definitely lose weight. I quit just for fun because the reward wasn’t worth the consequences. I did replace with unsweetened tea….. now besides occasional tea and my daily coffee all I drink is water and sparkling water.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Wow. We have ethanol free gas available pretty much all over. That is what everybody uses in their boats, motorcycles, classic cars, lawnmowers, snowblowers and all small engines. It is always premium 91 octane and a little more expensive than the alcohol polluted gas but nowhere near as much as AVGAS and better for your car/truck. I would be very sure just which AVGAS it was before using it in a car/truck. I don't want to buy a new catalytic converter or two.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I drink water, coffee, and sparkling water. Since Aldi's seltzer water has nearly doubled in price in the last couple of years, I'm going to try making my own. Someone on Marketplace was giving away a sparkling water maker, so I picked it up and got a new CO2 cartridge. I'll try it today for the first time.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I have been drinking diet soda (Diet Pepsi) for the last 20 years. I average maybe 8 cans per day. I used to not drink anything else, no water, no coffee, no nothing. Only in the last year have I been drinking some water. I try to drink maybe 2-3 bottles of water a day now and the the rest diet soda (3-5).

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Wow. We have ethanol free gas available pretty much all over. That is what everybody uses in their boats, motorcycles, classic cars, lawnmowers, snowblowers and all small engines. It is always premium 91 octane and a little more expensive than the alcohol polluted gas but nowhere near as much as AVGAS and better for your car/truck. I would be very sure just which AVGAS it was before using it in a car/truck. I don't want to buy a new catalytic converter or two.
    I got the REC-90. The owner told me the avgas has a pretty high lead content. Probably wouldn’t hurt my genny or small engines but they don’t need it or the higher octane.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I drink water, coffee, and sparkling water. Since Aldi's seltzer water has nearly doubled in price in the last couple of years, I'm going to try making my own. Someone on Marketplace was giving away a sparkling water maker, so I picked it up and got a new CO2 cartridge. I'll try it today for the first time.
    I have a soda stream and I highly recommend it for anyone that likes sparkling water

I was drinking those bubbly waters but their price got out of control once they became trendy

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have a soda stream and I highly recommend it for anyone that likes sparkling water

I was drinking those bubbly waters but their price got out of control once they became trendy
    Mine is the Cuisinart one that has been discontinued, but I found a new bottle for it and I found a source for the CO2 cartridges. I just tried it with some bubly blackberry flavoring, and it was just as good as store-bought.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    People would laugh when I ordered sparkling water and they ordered bud light….. I play the long game look who’s laughing now

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom