Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Bring a sack lunch. You're right, there is nothing in Rochester.

For the class it is important to understand drop and how your fighting rifle will perform.

Your .22lr will be great for training on your own.

Yep, I know who you are. I met you a year or two ago. It's easy to keep track of the SCAR owners.:D

For now, I don't know that I'll be doing anymore NWICE classes. If I do, I'll keep you in mind. Heck, you could do a class as well!

A reminder to everyone. Please have your rifle sighted in. It doesn't matter if it's a 25, 50, or 100 yard zero. Just have a sighted in rifle.

You are right, i know we had meet, but I think it was one of my first meet and shoots, so im still learning everyone. Got it for sure now though.
    And depends a bit on the Army, as well as I would like a class first, so I can see before i help train. I know the way that I run the gun, but there might be a better way.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Carpooling?
    Anyone interested?

My plan.
    I'll be leaving Hobart that morning. My vehicle has enough space for myself and two others when you factor in gear (3 rifle cases, 3 range bags, 3 sets of misc gear, and 1 medium size cooler to share). If anyone wants to join in.

-or-

If somebody has a larger vehicle, (van, SUV, etc.) and willing, I'd be more than happy to split gas. I will have (1 rifle case, 1 range bag, an LBE, and either the cooler above or a lunch box if nobody wants to share the cooler)

Ps: @turnandshoot, you should have my check today or possibly tomorrow, let me know.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If you guys can get to Jasper County, I have a Chevy 2500 that I can get 4 people comfortably into and a ton of gear. Or I would be happy to carpool with you Joe.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I hope someone posts lots of pictures and these events continue to occur as I would love to attend oneat a future date. Hope all have fun attending

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I talk to cliff at the M&S and he's up for carpool so that's 4 me joe cliff groovatron We can meet at my house in Hobart and take the van. Let me know if that works for you guys. I can take two more.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    If needed I can drive also, ext cab truck can fit small people in the back, or I can fit lots of gear and 2 people. Driving that drive doesnt bother me, so I can do what is needed.

No minivan here...

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    If needed I can drive also, ext cab truck can fit small people in the back, or I can fit lots of gear and 2 people. Driving that drive doesnt bother me, so I can do what is needed.

No minivan here...

Clif do not knock the battle wagon !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom