Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I will be there. Not sure if I will OC (never have) & don't have a holster for it other than my crossbread IWB which I would today and semi-OC since we took our christmas pics at owen mills and I had a suit on. The jacket was always button for the pics but at the end I did loosen it. Really wanted to get a OC holster for this even but I don't think I'll have the time to buy it before the event. I had to trade some hours with someone at work in order to get the SAT off. So its gonna be work and sleep M-F of this coming week for me.

As to what I look like. Look for the Mexican with the shaved head and a USAF jacket.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    CP show blows, last 3 I went to everything was overpriced, even the private sales were nuts. To close to the border I think.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI..

I plan on heading to Deb's Gun Range (Hammond, IN) after the meet & eat if anyone is interested in coming. Will be taking my AR-7 to plink.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I'm sorry folks The wife & I were planning on it but I have not passed this stone yet and it's a bit over an hour drive there.
    I'd hate to chance it but would love to be there

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    You should all OC, lol. You guys will be breaking our tradition, just doesn't seem right. :n00b:

If the wife and I can make we will be OC'ing. Fiddy-Fiddy right now.

Yeah, ok I'll admit it. I more than likely will be CCing, or the VERY least it will be an IWB holster. While I do not have a problem with those that OC I personally don't feel comfortable enough with the holster I have to do it just yet. I mean heck I only started carrying 6 months ago. LOL

Greg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom