• Is Nutnfancy...

• Total voters

wwdkd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Valparaiso
    He may not be the best reviewer but he covers some interesting thing and at least he tries. You do realize you are not obligated to watch his videos. In fact I think you sir are the giant douche for even starting this thread.

wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    Nutn's videos helped me with my first firearm purchase, so there's something to be said there. I would be walking around with too big a gun if I hadn't found his gear reviews. His videos on concealed carry and the "sheep dog" concept are right on. I went from wanting to carry a full sized service pistol in .45 to buying a Walther PPS 9mm and actually carrying it everywhere. I also bought a Fenix LD10 light after watching his reviews of Fenix products, and I'm very pleased with it.

My only beef with nutnfancy is that he does review gear he hasn't shot/used, my PPS included. But he carries the incredibly similar Kel-Tec PF-9 and does have some good insight onto how the PPS is better/worse. He is very high on his horse at times, especially when he carry checks people and they aren't carrying. His attempts to appear modest seem a little too forced at times, but at least he tries. I actually like the length of his videos, but I can see how people would lose interest.

I only wish I could get out and do run and guns. It's too bad there's nowhere like the high desert in Indiana.

wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    I know everyone, both fans and "haters", will enjoy this parody of nutnfancy. In this video, nutnfancy compares the fantastic Glock 17 with the exceptional Glock 17.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3d_D7eE9I]YouTube - Nutnfancy Parody - Glock 17 vs. Glock 17[/ame]

If the guy would have made the video 2 hours long it would be perfect.

j. villarreal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Nutnfancy is horrible. Three hours of talking and 30 seconds of useful information. Hicock45 rocks my world. Limalife is fun to watch, but she's getting "Nut"tier, methinks.

Jason

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Nutn's videos helped me with my first firearm purchase, so there's something to be said there. I would be walking around with too big a gun if I hadn't found his gear reviews. His videos on concealed carry and the "sheep dog" concept are right on. I went from wanting to carry a full sized service pistol in .45 to buying a Walther PPS 9mm and actually carrying it everywhere. I also bought a Fenix LD10 light after watching his reviews of Fenix products, and I'm very pleased with it.

My only beef with nutnfancy is that he does review gear he hasn't shot/used, my PPS included. But he carries the incredibly similar Kel-Tec PF-9 and does have some good insight onto how the PPS is better/worse. He is very high on his horse at times, especially when he carry checks people and they aren't carrying. His attempts to appear modest seem a little too forced at times, but at least he tries. I actually like the length of his videos, but I can see how people would lose interest.

I only wish I could get out and do run and guns. It's too bad there's nowhere like the high desert in Indiana.

I agree with you.
    I bought some good products thanks to his reviews.
    Its true that he reviews some guns and knives that he hasn't used but when you see the hundreds of videos he has he cant just spend the time and the money on shooting hundreds of rounds with every single gun he reviews.
    Keep in mind he's not getting paid to do that (besides a little money from Google/YouTube from the abs) and for the begining until a few months back he had other real jobs besides TNP.
    Some products that he really likes in the other hand he spends months testing them before he does his review.Just like that PF9 that he carries and shot hundreds of times.
    Im just glad that he can review more products if he doesn't use every single one of them for months before the review.I guess its more like an overview than a real review in this case but this way he can show more stuff.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    He may not be the best reviewer but he covers some interesting thing and at least he tries. You do realize you are not obligated to watch his videos. In fact I think you sir are the giant douche for even starting this thread.

2rub7eoeem.jpg

sonofadoublegun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    NW - near Munster
    Its funny those "anti-Nutnfancy" threads just provides him new subscribers.
    For every hater he gets 100 new subscribers.
    Yeah he sucks so much and he's so boring, that's why he has over 121 000 subscribers and tens of thousands of views dayly on the hundreds of videos he posted. lol
    If you dont like his videos or cant focus more than 15 minutes to hear about a gun that you may want to buy then watch somebody's else videos (Lady Gaga's videos are all under 5 minutes I believe).
    When im going to spend a few hundreds of dollars on a gun I want to know everything about the gun.I want a long video with lots of informations to know if im spending my money on the right thing.
    Plenty of gun channels on YouTube.Im sure you can find some who "review" a gun in 2 minutes with zero detail if its what you wanna see.
    They are all free and nobody is making you watch Nutnfancy's videos.
    There are some gun channels on YouTube that I dont like.
    I dont even know their names because I dont watch them, I dont talk trash about them.
    Im too busy watching TNP anyway.

Thanks to the haters for making TNP grow even more and for the others welcome to TNP ... enjoy hours of (free) fun. ;)

+1. Well said.

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I like Nutnfancy's reviews

Seems like a cool guy who has interests similar to mine and (apparently) many others.

I also enjoy Hickok45's reviews.

I think the OP's poll is misguided and an insult to someone he probably doesn't know personally. If he did, he probably would have a different opinion.

Vanguard.45

Last edited:

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    He exhausts me

I watched a few of his videos and he can take half an hour to communicate half a minute of info

I looked at one the videos posted here

Who in the world drills out knife liners to save half an ounce

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I watched about 10 minutes or so of that 40 minute EDC review video just to see what all of the hubbub was about.

What I saw was a seemingly well intentioned kid giving his personal opinions on a pair of pants, a small flashlight & some knives and stuff.

He wasn't the greatest reviewer but he also didn't make me want to call him silly names on the entarwebz either.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom